Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nugent 25k per wk,Sharp n Graham are wanted by prem teams so unlikely, Austin has recently sign 4 whoever n rickie lambert is at a club recently promoted to the same league so why would he leave Southampton if he's notching every wk? Be realistic Tyson on a free ain't bad business if if if he signs.

sorry but we were promised proven championship players, sharp, graham are proven players for this league, tyson is not. Tyson would be a bad piece of business for me, what about john parkin, morrison from milwall, etc etc

Parkin is hardly a free scoring player.

Wolves reportedly want sharp n Newcastle Graham, I don't think we'd hav much chance against them, Morison & parkin we would hav 2 pay a fee 4. What I'm saying is get Tyson on a free n spend the cash u hav on someone else, the more options u have the better.

well not necessarily, not if all the options are useless. Newcastle will want a big name, big money signing following the departure of carroll i think, sometimes you have to pay fees you know, we were promised proven championship players, tyson doesn't fit that description.

porter didn't work because he was always injured, he started well and if he hadn't of got injured he would have played well. He would be good from set plays and if we are playing with width generally you need someone decent in the air to head it in.

just been informed he has signed a 3 year deal with derby but wont be announced till june 1st... could be lies but its what im told

[sIZE=3] [/sIZE]Ok well this is not the info I've been told this eve. Apparently Tyson is reluctant to join us, an approach was made and Florest haven’t offered him a new contract.

well not necessarily, not if all the options are useless. Newcastle will want a big name, big money signing following the departure of carroll i think, sometimes you have to pay fees you know, we were promised proven championship players, tyson doesn't fit that description.

Why isn't he a proven championship player? Under what criteria? He has just played for a team that got to the championship play-offs.

Archived