Bywater to Cardiff

kanedavid

Bloody hell Nige, next you will be getting rid of Pearson after saying many time's he is one of our best midfielders or each time he comes back from injury that he is like a "new signing"

Nige changes his mind more than the Mrs, and agree with whoever mentioned Leacock's "illness" wonder if he is just sick of being at Derby :frown:

Hope is is...that would be better than any new signing, getting rid of that over paid, over rated clown.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not happy with the way this has happened, I recon we are not being told the full story, just like with Moxey. However, if this means we get Fielding in on permanent in the summer, I'll be happy for Bywater to go. Agree that loaning another keeper would be stupid though, especially as we have a 24 hour recall clause.

So are we still paying towards Bywater and Deeney's wages ? as well as paying something towards Fielding's and whoever else comes in

Is Mushy Malc the yanks idea of cheering the fans up in Saturday ? how embarrassing :frown:

Making a bit more sense now.

1. Ratty to Cardiff

2. Fielding already here better than Bywater IMO

3. Duke experienced keeper as number 2 to end of Season if he joins.

4. Bywater 24 hour recall clause us as good as gaving him stay here covering for if Fielding gets injured- better to have understudy playing competitive football than sitting on a bench. Plus puts in shop window if selling him to fund a replacement in the summer

5. We have two loans till end of season, that if do well could come in the summer for reasonable fee and wages.

6. Possibly planning for the future.

Hiws that for a reasonable explanation of what's happening without dragging the state of the club into it.

Totally agree. Not much more to be said, really.

Other than let's cut the negative talk and have a little praise for what Bywater has done at Derby.

If he has played his last game and it's looking like he has then I would like to think he will be remembered in a positive light.

We bought him for a very modest £225,000 and that seems like money well spent. There can't be many players in the recent history that have played as many games as Bywater did for us.

I believe that at only 29 he has the best years ahead of him and it would be very typical of DCFC having let him go if we were to suddenly prove himself at the next level and goes on to greater things.

Other than let's cut the negative talk and have a little praise for what Bywater has done at Derby.

If he has played his last game and it's looking like he has then I would like to think he will be remembered in a positive light.

We bought him for a very modest £225,000 and that seems like money well spent. There can't be many players in the recent history that have played as many games as Bywater did for us.

I believe that at only 29 he has the best years ahead of him and it would be very typical of DCFC having let him go if we were to suddenly prove himself at the next level and goes on to greater things.

I agree with this sentiment

He's had rough and smooth patches at DCFC during his time here, but has been a good servant to the club. Life goes on, and I wish him all the best if he ends up at Cardiff for good.

He should stay away from art though. Got nothing on David James.

So are we still paying towards Bywater and Deeney's wages ? as well as paying something towards Fielding's and whoever else comes in

Is Mushy Malc the yanks idea of cheering the fans up in Saturday ? how embarrassing :frown:

I think we will be paying all of Deeney's wages, but only part of Atkins

That's you being positive then, is it?:confused:

That's a bit unnecessary, isn't it?

And if people want to comment in his indifferent form then why shouldn't they? His form has been indifferent for a couple of years now, I don't think there's any doubt about that.

If you want to reflect on his better days, then fair enough, your choice. I don't think I've had a go at him, for the record I think it's probably reached the point where a change of club is in the best interests of both parties.

If we were to lose him and sign Matt Duke and Frank Fielding at the end of the season then we would be in a much better position, Duke is a good keeper not brilliant but solid experience, plus I know a relative of him and says he is a good guy, so not someone who is going to upset the apple cart and Frank Fielding is twice the keeper Bywater is IMO, and will only get better.

Ratty was good in his first season, poor in his second and since then he has had no competition for his place and has been first choice, wasn't our strongest player but wasn't our weakest link (well not in my eyes, thought he was alright) as for moving on to bigger and better things? I think being Cardiffs second choice next year is as good as it's going to get, Andy Marshall is a really good keeper and Bywater sorry to say isn't at that standard. I wish him all the best though, but losing his character and his ability isn't going to be a massive problem, if anything his character was starting to deteriorate into a charlie sheen or Gadaffi, probably best to say goodbye until he starts making more art work out of porta-loos and sex dolls.

Archived