Bywater to Cardiff

kanedavid

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bullard embarrassing him from miles out again.

Hhhmmm - where have I heard that before.

I'm sorry but I think Bywater made his own exit, his injury was nothing, he knew Fielding was coming in so he didn't want to lose face. Don't blame him but neither do I like how it was done. He soon got over his injury didn't he...praps for Cardiff, it was too soon eh? :rolleyes:

Bloody hell Nige, next you will be getting rid of Pearson after saying many time's he is one of our best midfielders or each time he comes back from injury that he is like a "new signing"

Nige changes his mind more than the Mrs, and agree with whoever mentioned Leacock's "illness" wonder if he is just sick of being at Derby :frown:

BYWATER IS CRAP CAN'T KEEP A CLEAN SHEET so what is the problem.

Leacock is as mardy as Bywater and is not any better than Buxton looking at his form. He does not like being dropped and he does not like having to work for his place so he can go for me as well.

Watch Cardiff drop with the experience of Bywater. We certainly got out own back on them for the 6-1 thumping they gave us last year.

Even with a bad back?????

Cynical?.........oh yes ;)

obviously there isn't much wrong with his back or he wouldn't have passed a medical.

i just think that alot of players have come to the end of the road with nigel.

so we enter the end game....as with jewell....when nigel has completed his purge, if we continue to fail then he will have run out of excuses....

which is why i believe this will be his last summer and he will go next season....

I'm just mad that all that show was basically a lie, it was a joke watching it, all the massaging at the far post - the ball boy that was dragged into it - and all because he wanted out - he took us for idiots - as if we couldn't see what was happening then, and can't see what happened tonight. DUR....

Just glad his neighbours have something to smile about tonight. :D

this seems a bit OTT to me...nigel didn't show faith in him, he therefore is interested in a move away.

truth be told....its probably time.

i think most senior players would go if they could .

when you lose hulse and commons then it can have a domino efect.

my guess is that there is little love lost between the players and the management and vice versa.In these situations either the manager goes or the players do.

....and - barring relegation - nigel is staying.

Was it Lady Astor who said to him;

'If you were my husband, I'd give you poison'

To which he replied;

'If you were my wife, I'd take it'

:D

Probably the best Winston quote for the current situation is:

'Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm'.

Archived