Bywater to Cardiff

kanedavid

hello

firstly dont shoot me this is just a RUMOUR.

my dad's a Cardiff fan and has just phone me to ask what has happened between Bywater and Clough as Bywater was in Cardiff today and may have sign for them on loan.

their forum has rumours on it saying they have signed Bywater and Brown but I can only find confirmation about Brown from Blackburn.

just wondered what everyone thought coz I am sure I did hear something about Derby trying to Fielding in the summer.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardiff fan in peace .. please don't throw rocks.

I understand that the issue between Bywater and Derby is not a Clough issue but related to the owner and salary. Has he got a clause linked to number of appearances or something.

I've also been told the injury is a smoke screen for this issue as well and overstated as a reason he could not play.

He was in Cardiff today & is supposed to have agreed to a loan (I don't know the period)

Both of our keepers are out for at least a month hence the need for 2 loans.

He did make a big thing of his injury the other night and it seemed as though Clough was having none of it for a while.

He's been a bit mardy for weeks - so this doesn't suprise me.

Last match of last season, he was out injured and we were in the Pedigree Suite and he came in to have photo's and stuff and he came to our table and asked us where we sit for the game, which was right outside the suite, next to the away fans, he looked over and said, 'Good set of fans those Cardiff fans'

Hope you don't change his opinion......;)

Cardiff fan in peace .. please don't throw rocks.

I understand that the issue between Bywater and Derby is not a Clough issue but related to the owner and salary. Has he got a clause linked to number of appearances or something.

I've also been told the injury is a smoke screen for this issue as well and overstated as a reason he could not play.

He was in Cardiff today & is supposed to have agreed to a loan (I don't know the period)

Both of our keepers are out for at least a month hence the need for 2 loans.

Quick someone check Bywaters contract on Championship manager to see if there is a performance related payment.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did go on loan. Him Green and Leacock and Pearson are our three premiership survivors with contracts past the summer. Can see them all leaving and being replaced with cheaper waged players.

Radio Derby this morning says he's gone until the end of the season, but can be recalled if necessary. Nothing on the DCFC OS tho'.

Also said we'd be looking to take Matt Duke (another ex-Burton player) on loan from Hull as experienced cover. Seems a touch unusual to be taking 2 loan keepers when we can only have 5 loans(I think?) in the first team squad on a match day.

Quick someone check Bywaters contract on Championship manager to see if there is a performance related payment.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did go on loan. Him Green and Leacock and Pearson are our three premiership survivors with contracts past the summer. Can see them all leaving and being replaced with cheaper waged players.

Soz Dav, but Green was signed by PJ in the summer after the joke season so not a Prem survivor. But yes, still probably one of the higher earners in the squad.

Archived