Bywater to Cardiff

kanedavid

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know how we got promoted with a rock solid defence as I've read on here how terrible, Bywater, edworthy, mo, Darren moore and leacock are.

Wasn't Bywater second in player of the year last season. I don't think Bywater is that bad but he is clearly lacking confidence and not playing well. I don't know if that means he is useless or out of form

I want to know how we got promoted with a rock solid defence as I've read on here how terrible, Bywater, edworthy, mo, Darren moore and leacock are.

Wasn't Bywater second in player of the year last season. I don't think Bywater is that bad but he is clearly lacking confidence and not playing well. I don't know if that means he is useless or out of form

Agreed, people seem to quickly forget how good he was in the promotion season. Probably scarred for life by eight months of facing a firing squad that constituted our season in the Premier League.

Agreed, people seem to quickly forget how good he was in the promotion season. Probably scarred for life by eight months of facing a firing squad that constituted our season in the Premier League.

The promotion season was 4 years ago. It doesn't matter how good he was then, my criticism of Bywater is based on his performances over the past two seasons.

He is capable of brilliant saves but equally capable of ******* up. Taking throw ins to no-one, throwing the ball to noone inparticular or those not looking, half coming for crosses causing hesitation in the defence. Crap kicking from hand, poor getting down to shots low down to the side of him.

Brilluant in small patches over the past two years, but nt consistent enough.

He has never been able to kick, his positioning is bad. However I do not think it is a confidence thing, more his interests and his personal training will not be helping.

He started cage fighting wthe season we came down from prem, since then he has struggled with his back. Now one thing you do not want to hurt is your back is a sportsman as anyone with a bad back knows once this is hurt it stops you from doing the normal things. He should just concentrate on football training and leave the cage fighting till after he retires, their training is about grappling fighiting and puts stress on back and legs and if he is week there should leave it. If he wannts to be a cage fighter leave now and take it up, you want to play football pack in the cage fighting and concentrate on your game

Archived