One to tick off the bucket list…

Wolfie

All a con this. Remember the first couple of times looking out and being frustrated I wasn’t seeing what others were.

Then I find out you have to do it through the phone. Just find an empty block of sky and snap a pic, see what you get.

Look outside and it’s like a concert is one, everyone with their phones up taking picks and videos 

8 hours ago, Day said:

All a con this. Remember the first couple of times looking out and being frustrated I wasn’t seeing what others were.

Then I find out you have to do it through the phone. Just find an empty block of sky and snap a pic, see what you get.

Look outside and it’s like a concert is one, everyone with their phones up taking picks and videos 

25 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

My family were encouraging me to capture it on my phone. My thoughts are if you can’t see it with the human eye then what’s so special? You might as well Google it on your phone.

It was clearly visible with the naked eye. Just not quite so bright as on the photos

1 hour ago, Day said:

How high is that gazebo? Looks taller than the houses around it!

It a very annoying structure whatever it’s called 🤣. Before it went up you could clearly see the sunset from our kitchen window. The neighbours are lovely though. 

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

My family were encouraging me to capture it on my phone. My thoughts are if you can’t see it with the human eye then what’s so special? You might as well Google it on your phone.

Muckerette was receiving messages/pics (on instatweeterest, I think?) from colleagues over Belper way.
She dashed out back only to skulk back in moaning it was too cloudy (That's Chaddo for yer!)

I commented that I'll stay on my arse, thank you very much, and wait for some weirdo star-botherers to post on here!

So thanks, @Wolfie et al.

Them's smashin', them!  

😁👍

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Muckerette was receiving messages/pics (on instatweeterest, I think?) from colleagues over Belper way.
She dashed out back only to skulk back in moaning it was too cloudy (That's Chaddo for yer!)

I commented that I'll stay on my arse, thank you very much, and wait for some weirdo star-botherers to post on here!

So thanks, @Wolfie et al.

Them's smashin', them!  

😁👍

Our part of Bristol was cloudy last night but if you used the filter in your phone it was apparently magical. 

I was too busy laughing at nob jokes in Brassic😊