Things you wonder about our Forum Members

i-Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I imagine a small few; perhaps the elderly?  This forum could be essential to some as say a ‘meals on wheels’ service. It would be great if we might see more than the usual (say 100?) regulars post on here for a bit of variety and some different viewpoints and content.

Wait until we've lost three games on the trot - you'll see plenty of non-regulars posting 😉

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I imagine a small few; perhaps the elderly?  This forum could be essential to some as say a ‘meals on wheels’ service. It would be great if we might see more than the usual (say 100?) regulars post on here for a bit of variety and some different viewpoints and content.

This is me and Judith opening our USA franchise...all our drivers will wear purple 😁

image.thumb.png.22bef01b35cc70c72533fef286a8b11b.png

On 20/09/2024 at 07:03, i-Ram said:

Do you? You must come on here and then leave without contribution as I haven’t seen anything from you for months. You are like a bloke I know who goes into M&S everyday, and visits the Lingerie section without ever buying anything. Neither activities are an unreasonable thing to do, and I accept a personal decision. But both I and M&S hope for more.

I contribute! I put something about a holiday a few days ago, and then there's this.

I actually do buy M&S womens pyjama bottoms. Comfier than the mens x (Seriously).

• 2 weeks later...

@Daly duncan emery duncan I see you on here a lot, but rarely post? Were you at this game? Believe it or not lads I was. 1979 or 1980. I wasn’t friends with him at the time but Steve Emery scored in a glorious 4 1 victory over the Gumps. A few years later I played a bit of cricket with Steve and he still lives in the town of my birth, and where my parents live.

Edited by i-Ram

Just now, i-Ram said:

@Daly duncan emery duncan I see you on here a lot, but rarely post? Were you at this game? Believe or not lads I was. 1979 or 1980. I wasn’t friends with him at the time but Steve Emery scored in a glorious 4 1 victory over the Gumps. A few years later I played a bit of cricket with Steve and he still lives in the town of my birth, and where my parents live.

Everybody who's anybody was at THAT game! 🥷