Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

Just now, SaintRam said:

I'm not hating this so far but I can't remember seeing players go to quite so much effort to find a backwards pass before.

Better than lumping it up to concede possession and take the sting out of it plus did you watch us with Rosenior 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I'm not hating this so far but I can't remember seeing players go to quite so much effort to find a backwards pass before.

I am 😂

It's a very small sample size so far this season, but it looks like we'll treat most, if not all, games this season almost like we're a lower league team facing a Prem team in the cup. Sit back and soak up the pressure and hope to catch them on the counter or score a set piece.

Just now, Chester40 said:

Bristol look a good team...

Why oh why are we playing the best team in the league every week....

There manager Liam manning known for good football even when Oxford played us off the park last season at home. Also look at there team they’ve assembled it’s quality all the way through 

This is without a doubt the worst Derby side I’ve seen with the ball. 
Short passing and movement has yet again been absolutely atrocious. 

Bristol City look a level above us in every department so far. There was one move where they went from their back line to having a shot on goal in 3 passes, Derby players with no pressure on any of them. 

Need to be careful with their lad up front against Nelson. He’s caught him for pace a few times. 

Zetterstrom has looked solid though!