Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

4 hours ago, ram59 said:

You mean like setting up at kick off sending half of your team flying forward on the right side, only for the ball to be cleared against your non existent defence, so conceding a goal less than 20 seconds after you've kicked off?😁😁😁

don't give PW any ideas

7 hours ago, Archied said:

Has warne done that ? Or any other manager you can point me to ? If not them perhaps your being silly or just trying to find a middle ground where we might agree a very extreme plan has no chance of working🤷🏻‍♂️

it was a hypothetical question so irrelevant if warne has done it before. 

you said in a previous post you thought there was no such thing as a bad style/approach, was just trying to prove to you there is

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

Same result though, which is all that really matters in a cup match. Do you think Premier League Ipswich are proud of their dominant performance at League 2 Wimbledon, despite the humbling exit?

difference is theres 3 divisions between them, we are in the same league as boro

30 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

you said in a previous post you thought there was no such thing as a bad style/approach, was just trying to prove to you there is

By putting forward a ludicrous exaggeration that no one ever would use,,, yeah right😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

i meant in general, they know what their team is 

Do they? From where I’m sitting I see lots of fans giving differing opinions on what they’re team are doing or trying to do , just as an example , on here I see a constant stream of people saying the only thing we do is get it wide and cross it when a look at all the goals we scored last season will easily show we scored plenty in different ways ,

36 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

I think quite  a few are getting childish on here now, keep banging on about the same thing all the time.

4 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

I think quite  a few are getting childish on here now, keep banging on about the same thing all the time.

Apologies for being part of it but it’s hard not to stand by your club,

what some on here scream and stamp they’re feet for would actually be the death of football as a sport , they think football should on be played one way which would lead to a point where having big money could never be beaten

8 minutes ago, Archied said:

what some on here scream and stamp they’re feet for would actually be the death of football as a sport , they think football should on be played one way which would lead to a point where having big money could never be beaten

I do see your point but you will never change the warne brigade out opinions. I was a dinner lady and just reminds me of the kids sqabbling on the playground, find it quite funny at times if you didnt laugh you would cry as the saying goes.😉

13 minutes ago, Archied said:

15 minutes ago, Archied said:

Youve got to agree there are some knowalls on here, some prob class me as one🤣😂

1 minute ago, Kathcairns said:

I do see your point but you will never change the warne brigade out opinions. I was a dinner lady and just reminds me of the kids sqabbling on the playground, find it quite funny at times if you didnt laugh you would cry as the saying goes.😉

I get you and I know there’s no way of moving entrenched views , I only really reply to make it clear we don’t all see our club and manager in the same way, like you I kind of see it as funny now , I just turn up at games , enjoy and post my view on what and why I enjoy watching derby every bit as much today as I always have 😀👍

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

I get you and I know there’s no way of moving entrenched views , I only really reply to make it clear we don’t all see our club and manager in the same way, like you I kind of see it as funny now , I just turn up at games , enjoy and post my view on what and why I enjoy watching derby every bit as much today as I always have 😀👍

Same here.🍺

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Do they? From where I’m sitting I see lots of fans giving differing opinions on what they’re team are doing or trying to do , just as an example , on here I see a constant stream of people saying the only thing we do is get it wide and cross it when a look at all the goals we scored last season will easily show we scored plenty in different ways ,

exactly, nobody know's what we are. Whats our identity?

9 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Strange name for a dog, even in Hampshire I would have thought.

Mais non........

......Is our other Lab.

All very cosmopolitan in sunny hants and we love our chums across the channel cos they send all the little boats to Kent and Sussex.......