Championship 24/25 rival watch

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

But you’ve already bet on us to be relegated, negative positivism🤷🏻‍♂️

It's more of an emotional safety net than me betting on Derby to get relegated because I think we will. We might, but I do believe we will be ok. 

Luton V Burnley tonight . Parachute parasites derby . Many have tipped them to be the top 2 this season . Let’s see what they’ve got . We play them both away in December . Which is our “month from hell” this  season . 2-1 home win possibly. 

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Luton V Burnley tonight . Parachute parasites derby . Many have tipped them to be the top 2 this season . Let’s see what they’ve got . We play them both away in December . Which is our “month from hell” this  season . 2-1 home win possibly. 

A bit harsh. It’s not their fault that the parachute payment system exists.

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Burnley look really good

Last time they were in the Champ- Burnley won it with 101 points . With 5 strikers on the bench , firepower won’t be a problem. We could all be playing for 2nd place if this continues. 

10 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Last time they were in the Champ- Burnley won it with 101 points . With 5 strikers on the bench , firepower won’t be a problem. We could all be playing for 2nd place if this continues. 

They looked good tonight but may lose a couple of players.  Re MOM O,Shea to Brentford and Sander Berge to Man U

Early days yet though 

20 minutes ago, Curtains said:

They looked good tonight but may lose a couple of players.  Re MOM O,Shea to Brentford and Sander Berge to Man U

Early days yet though 

Sander will be a loss. Has smooth finishing qualities.

Welcome back Curtains; have you been hibernating mate?