Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

:) dunno why but i avoided watching the Die Hard films for ages, the first one is the classic and 4.0 was slick, the second one suffered with trying to live upto the first one imo. Haven't seen Die Hard with Avengeance yet though, is it worth a look?

Think die hard 3 is on par with the 1st one

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alice in wonderland - with out the graphics would be poor 6/10

Avatar - see above but 8/10 cause the graphics are far superior

Punisher: war zone - is quite good I like it but you have to know a bit about the character. Is very comic book like in the violence for a 18 which ruins it a bit. 6/10

Wolverine: origins - for all the hype it's pretty poor. The highlight is when dead pool gets his first appreance as well as gambit too. The end is rubbish. 5/10

Michael Jackson's, This Is It: 8/10

Quite mesmerising really, and emotional, showing how much he has changed from earlier years.

Would have been an amazing show, Legend!

Agree with that Worksop - Dav was trying to sort us a couple of tickets out for one of his gigs in London on the same day that he died. I was gutted!!

A brilliant guy and This Is It is brilliant to watch - you can see he just continued to push the boundaries with all the ideas he had. A musical legend.

I had tickets to what was originally the final show until he put some dates back. Well gutted. I opted to keep the tickets too and framed them.

If you haven't already seen it I would recommend thriller live. I saw it in Nottingham and its amazing. Knocks spots off the American tribute 'man in the mirror'

Archived