Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I'm affraid you is wrong, very wrong

Empire Magazine did a readers vote of the 33 best Film Trilogies ever in September this year.

Number 13 - Die Hard 1,2,3

http://www.empireonline.com/features/trilogy/default.asp?film=14

Indiana Jones 1,2,3 is also listed despite having a 4th film as well.

I'm always right.

I saw that too! lol

I tell you what, a compromise.

Trilogies that were good before money-grabbing additions, ie. Die Hard, Indiana Jones, can still be classed as sequels.

How's that?

surely you're forgetting Tremors 1,Tremors-Aftershock and Tremors-Return to Perfection.

Even though there's a fourth, Tremors-The Legend Begins which is more like the first than the others.:D

LOTR = Best film Trilogy ever. No contest :cool:

Inside Man with Denzel Washington, Clive Owen & Jodie Foster

Pretty confusing but strangely drawing affair, Clive Owen is a bank robber who toys with the police outside whilst the owner of the bank uses any method he can to keep the contents of his safe a secret.

A good film (any film with Denzel in is bound to be), but it seems to trip over it's own plot twists at times and the ending is a bit too "Ocean's Eleven" for how serious the tone of the film had been up to that part. No real conclusion to some aspects, allowing the viewer to come up with their own conclusions as to the ethics of some of the characters, which is good to see.

8/10, purely for Denzel

Inside Man with Denzel Washington, Clive Owen & Jodie Foster

Pretty confusing but strangely drawing affair, Clive Owen is a bank robber who toys with the police outside whilst the owner of the bank uses any method he can to keep the contents of his safe a secret.

A good film (any film with Denzel in is bound to be), but it seems to trip over it's own plot twists at times and the ending is a bit too "Ocean's Eleven" for how serious the tone of the film had been up to that part. No real conclusion to some aspects, allowing the viewer to come up with their own conclusions as to the ethics of some of the characters, which is good to see.

8/10, purely for Denzel

Agree with the most part. Although I wouldn't say it's confusing. But I have seen it a few times.

woah i never said it was in the top 5

definatly top 20 mind

to be fair to beat the likes of die hard, indiana jones, star wars (the original), bourne, and the sergio leone dollars trilogys, it would have to be extra special and its not.

how do i know i have the above in my dvd collection but own none of the toy story ones

oh currently watching severance, starring danny dyer

i remeber it being really funny and gory, gory it is but not so funny. which is rubbish 6/10

still a fun film to watch mind

woah i never said it was in the top 5

definatly top 20 mind

to be fair to beat the likes of die hard, indiana jones, star wars (the original), bourne, and the sergio leone dollars trilogys, it would have to be extra special and its not.

how do i know i have the above in my dvd collection but own none of the toy story ones

oh currently watching severance, starring danny dyer

i remeber it being really funny and gory, gory it is but not so funny. which is rubbish 6/10

still a fun film to watch mind

+ the godfathers

Archived