Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Star wars prequel trilogy.

Part 1 7/10 apparently Lucas once said it would take 10 years for this film to get the appreciation it deserves which I think is true. Decent film.

Part 2 6/10 bit of a let down in the middle. It is a half decent film but it just drags a little and although it has some great scenes it just lacks a little in others.

Part 3 9/10 finished with a bang definitely the best of the three. Great story, great acting and just a great film overall.

Quite chuffed I got the missus to watch these should do the originals this week hopefully.

Shank - Watched it last night, from the makers of Kidulthood and Adulthood, never seen so much crap in my life.

Was set in London 2015, the economy went tits up and there was a lack of food available, local gangs were set up and they were going round robbing people for munchies (food). The main gang the "Paper Chasers" don't use violance, anyhow they went and robbed this van but another gang turned up and chased em off.

Little kid gets chased on motorbike, gets corned by the full gang minutes laters and they stab him in the hand, big brother shows up to save him and gets killed.

Little kid and the rest of the gang go on a revenge killing mission, and yup they kill the kid that killed his brother in the end.

Add loads of cartoon scenes, dancing and rapping which pad the film out to a 90 minute borefest.

I rate this film a whopping 0.5/10, and if the economy goes tits up and theres a lack of food I'll be eating that DVD first.

Archived