Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I watched The Wolfman the other night expecting to be scared stupid (not good with werewolf films) and while the gory scenes were a bit full on with guts flying everywhere, it was predictable and dare I say just a little bit dull.

Rick Baker's make up job and the sets were excellent though but they were the only thing good things about it so I'll give it 6/10.

It's just started it's premier on Sky movies.

Disturbia: 7/10

Decent film. It's a modern take on Rear Window, if anyone's interested?

Yeah watched both of 'em. Also just watched two of the three I

Am Legend films...... my uncle is a bit pretentious and hates anything Hollywood.... prefering cult classics and the older versions of films:rolleyes:. So i said i'd give them a go. Prefer both modern versions to be honest .

Yeah watched both of 'em. Also just watched two of the three I

Am Legend films...... my uncle is a bit pretentious and hates anything Hollywood.... prefering cult classics and the older versions of films:rolleyes:. So i said i'd give them a go. Prefer both modern versions to be honest .

I think they're both better in different ways really.

And I've seen one of the originals, can't beat a good classic!

The Shawshank Redemption: 10/10

Absolute classic. Timeless film.

Can't think of a bad word to say about it.

And to think it was a flop at the box office, it's now known as one of the best films ever made!

Brilliant!

Agreed, I watched it for the 1st time at 9pm, when it finished it was midnight, didn't even relies it was that late, a good sign of a good film is that u don't clock watch.

Archived