Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

Love film decided to send me la confidential, Russell Crowe is very good, as is guy Pearce. Very good film 9/10

Déjà vu with denzal Washington, started good died in the middle, and got good at the end, pretty much standard performance from denzal. 7/10

And the road is bloody bleak, but very good

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tucker and Dale v's Evil 7/10

It's a pretty good film.Horror/Comedy,they don't work very well together usually but this is the exception to that rule.

Some great comic acting and dead pan humour.well made and worth a second look,maybe tonight:D

Think of gang movies, the best ones, top shelf ones, such as The Godfather, American Gangster (Not a huge fan) and City Of God (Huge fan!).

El Infierno

Is up there with the best of them.. Not sure if you guys will be able to see it, it's a Mexican movie (Released at the Cinema 2 months ago, yes there are Cinemas in Mexico) therefore in Spanish..

Absoloutely class. A story how a guy has debts, therefore loaning money off the biggest drugdealer in the North, therefore oweing favours.. It has a brutal storyline, including an insight into what happens at the Border (I'm not talking the safe passage of Tijuana here, I'm talking backstreet stuff), the drugwars, the cartel, the consequences of failing to pay debts, plus the sheer brutallaty of the people with power (including Governors etc.)..

This movie will put people off Northern Mexico for decades, I garauntee it.

I hope this film is somehow released in The UK as it's a great insight into what happens in other parts of the world.. Just like the movie 'City Of God' in Rio, Brazil..

Anyway, 10/10.

Think of gang movies, the best ones, top shelf ones, such as The Godfather, American Gangster (Not a huge fan) and City Of God (Huge fan!).

El Infierno

Is up there with the best of them.. Not sure if you guys will be able to see it, it's a Mexican movie (Released at the Cinema 2 months ago, yes there are Cinemas in Mexico) therefore in Spanish..

Absoloutely class. A story how a guy has debts, therefore loaning money off the biggest drugdealer in the North, therefore oweing favours.. It has a brutal storyline, including an insight into what happens at the Border (I'm not talking the safe passage of Tijuana here, I'm talking backstreet stuff), the drugwars, the cartel, the consequences of failing to pay debts, plus the sheer brutallaty of the people with power (including Governors etc.)..

This movie will put people off Northern Mexico for decades, I garauntee it.

I hope this film is somehow released in The UK as it's a great insight into what happens in other parts of the world.. Just like the movie 'City Of God' in Rio, Brazil..

Anyway, 10/10.

I'll have to look out for that one.

City of God is incredible!

Social Network- I liked it.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

yes , very well done.

just watched one thats been out a bit .

MAX PAYNE.

Mark wahlberg ...he gets better and better imo.

great sound effects and special effects with a decent story line,

well the usual....you killed by brother ( wife and kid really ) but you

can get lost among all the bod deadies............:D:p

Black Swan - 10/10

Brutal, vivid and utterly gripping. One of the best films I think I have ever seen. Portman is electric and the soundtrack will get your adrenaline pumping. Some question the lack of subtlety, but this isn't a film that requires any in my opinion. I will definitely be seeing it again, although I fear it won't pack quite the same punch the second time around.

The Social Network

The most uninteresting film David Fincher has ever made but still extremely good. The three lead actors (Esseinberg, Garfield & yes, even Timberlake) all do very good work and the script is excellent. The bonus for me was the soundtrack, if it doesn't walk away with the Oscar for best Score it's a sham.

8/10

Archived