Ryan Longman

Longman is 23 & going into his last year of his contract at Hull. Mainly a left winger but can play through the mifdle or on the right.

Spent last season on loan at Millwall with 3 goals & 3 assist in 35 games

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

20240702_114038.jpg

Is this guy a genuine itk journo?   I've never seen him be right for us except when someone else has posted it first.  As you will see percy pretty much said the same thing 8 minutes prior to him

If longman happens then that will shut me up

2 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

Is this guy a genuine itk journo?   I've never seen him be right for us except when someone else has posted it first.  As you will see percy pretty much said the same thing 8 minutes prior to him

If longman happens then that will shut me up

Im sure he has got a couple right in the past, im sure he used to work for The Mirror

I wouldn’t be against Longman signing, decent potential albeit has proven to be inconsistent at Championship level. I get the feeling he would be a good understudy, rotational piece for Osborn.

A younger replacemnt for Barkhuizen. Covers a wide range of positions (winger, wing back, AM and CF. He's so far struggled to provide end product since stepping up to the Championship, but his work rate off the ball has always been there. I would be surprised if we signed him as anything other than a squad player (but we already seem to have a squad full of them)

https://t.co/sP6vt8XPZM

“Derby County are the latest Championship club to show an interest in Hull City winger Ryan Longman, with the Rams understood to be preparing a bid for the 23-year-old.”

also mentions Millwall have made it very clear they want him permanently. I think he’d be a good addition who can play a lot of positions in multiple systems aswell as having a lot of upside. Another player who’d run himself into the ground. We’re building a squad that will be very hard to outfight and outrun. If we add just a bit more quality in midfield and up front we will be well away from relegation this season imo. 

45 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

https://t.co/sP6vt8XPZM

“Derby County are the latest Championship club to show an interest in Hull City winger Ryan Longman, with the Rams understood to be preparing a bid for the 23-year-old.”

also mentions Millwall have made it very clear they want him permanently. I think he’d be a good addition who can play a lot of positions in multiple systems aswell as having a lot of upside. Another player who’d run himself into the ground. We’re building a squad that will be very hard to outfight and outrun. If we add just a bit more quality in midfield and up front we will be well away from relegation this season imo. 

Do we need anymore wide players. ? i think we need some more strikers to finish of what wingers provide and some midfielders to give the ones we have the ball.

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Do we need anymore wide players. ? i think we need some more strikers to finish of what wingers provide and some midfielders to give the ones we have the ball.

Yes we do, of the right age, or you’ll be forever relying on older players and replacing them. We need some succession here. There’s also no guarantee all will still be here 

• 4 weeks later...