Transfer rumours

17 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

I remember him commenting about getting him further forward, must admit I couldnt remember him ever saying he was going to get him 8-10 goals per season.

I'm surprised Warne said that, he must think he is a football genius or be delusional to be able to get a player who has only ever scored 8 goals in his entire career to get that in one season.

Yeah I suppose he might have only meant two goals when he said:

"I thought he was one of our outstanding players and it was a great goal. I’ve had conversations with Korey and we think he can score goals."

17 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Yep, that too. 

While you at it Comrade…..just asking for a friend….what’s that all about 🤔 If you can explain the purpose of both that would be wonderful 😊

14 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Not a chance it’s true but some “ITK” accounts on X linking us to Oliver skipp the spurs midfielder. At least it’s something to talk about or moan about.

He's a good player in the Premier League, extremely doubtful he needs to drop a division and even more doubtful to a team getting promoted from League One. He went on loan to Norwich a few years ago at this level and not only impressed, but was also included in the PFA team of the year. 

I think if he was to become available a team like Ipswich, Leicester, Wolves, etc would be very interested. I don't think there is any rush on Tottenham's part to let a homegrown talent like him leave either. 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who?

He hasn't played a lot recently and doesn't fit the profile, but left-sided defender that could play LB or CB. 

You could say he would more than likely do a job, but I had hoped this type of signing would be left in League One with our transfer restrictions and 'needs must' attitude to getting back to the Championship. Birmingham makes a lot of sense. 

Just now, Crewton said:

That's just clickbait. It's no more relevant than me saying "if I was Paul Warne, I'd be interested in signing Harrison Burrows". Please read an article before posting it up here to avoid wasting peoples time.

I read it and it sounded like b******* just thought that I'd post it to give the people some hope!

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah I suppose he might have only meant two goals when he said:

"I thought he was one of our outstanding players and it was a great goal. I’ve had conversations with Korey and we think he can score goals."

Ah ok thanks. Let's hope he doesn't get any more predictions wrong with players this pre season either, who knows what that would lead to.