Transfer rumours

2 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Never heard of him. He any good?

In the 21/22 relegation docked 21 points season he played 29 times for us. That season we let in 53 goals. That's less than 13 other teams in the SBC that season. So I guess he's at least average for that Division. Promoted to the PL with Bournemouth as well so maybe better than average. Still only 31 so not old for a keeper.

3 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

In the 21/22 relegation docked 21 points season he played 29 times for us. That season we let in 53 goals. That's less than 13 other teams in the SBC that season. So I guess he's at least average for that Division. Promoted to the PL with Bournemouth as well so maybe better than average. Still only 31 so not old for a keeper.

image.gif.c6df6b7fe7c75bb8e491d86ccb2f76bb.gif

Ryan Allsop has had a strange career. He was signed during the basket-case era, performed brilliantly for us, moved on and has been universally hated by supporters at the clubs he's been at since. Hull fans, in particular, were incensed that he was getting picked and looks as though the chairman used it as a reason to relieve Rosenior of his duties. 

I'd hope for better, but just shows how fragile the career of a goalkeeper can be. 

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Ryan Allsop has had a strange career. He was signed during the basket-case era, performed brilliantly for us, moved on and has been universally hated by supporters at the clubs he's been at since. Hull fans, in particular, were incensed that he was getting picked and looks as though the chairman used it as a reason to relieve Rosenior of his duties. 

I'd hope for better, but just shows how fragile the career of a goalkeeper can be. 

If its true we have signed Iversen from Leicester then I'm guessing Allsopp would be number 2, number 3, or more likely, of no interest to us.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

If 29 is old then Jesus 🤣🤣

I know! Some people have this fascination with players 22-28! No deviation whatsoever 

Someone rightly pointed out nml was 29 when signed and just given him a three year deal at 31. 

Ryan Alsopp would be a middle of the road signing for me. He wouldn't be a terrible choice but it isn't a signing that excites me either. He did do a decent job for us before to be fair...

2 hours ago, Rich3478 said:

I know! Some people have this fascination with players 22-28! No deviation whatsoever 

Someone rightly pointed out nml was 29 when signed and just given him a three year deal at 31. 

Football Manager has done this to us. 

Any one over 28 and I bin them off for a wonderkid on my shortlist.

51 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Ryan Alsopp would be a middle of the road signing for me. He wouldn't be a terrible choice but it isn't a signing that excites me either. He did do a decent job for us before to be fair...

He did a vey decent job, but he's good with his feet and plays out from the back better than Wildy. Unlikely signing?