Roberto De Zerbi leaves Brighton

Posted (edited)

After two years, De Zerbi is leaving Brighton, apparently by "mutual consent". They're a good club in terms of succession planning, and he was an amazing candidate to take them off after Graham Potter left. Now he's being linked with Bayern or Barca and they're not standing in his way, showing other managers who might look to come next, that they understand they're a stepping stone to a bigger job, but it can be a win-win for both parties.

Wonder where they'll find his replacement? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cjeed3g258eo.amp

Edited by Carl Sagan
Link added

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

After two years, De Zerbi is leaving Brighton, apparently by "mutual consent". They're a good club in terms of succession planning, and he was an amazing candidate to take them off after Graham Potter left. Now he's being linked with Bayern or Barca and they're not standing in his way, showing other managers who might look to come next, that they understand they're a stepping stone to a bigger job, but it can be a win-win for both parties.

Ten Hag at Man U?

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

PW !!?? 😂😂

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CapeTownRams said:

PW !!?? 😂😂

Being serious for a sec, I was a little surprised there's been no link seemingly between PW and Norwich, when I believe he's quite a big fan. Interesting to see how people rate in the wider football world. 

Edit: I see it's already been mentioned in this thread. Soz for not reading to the end first. 

Edited by Carl Sagan

18 hours ago, Carnero said:

Kieran McKenna 

That’s what I reckon.  And if I was him I’d be off from Ipswich like a shot. His stock is high at the minute with back to back promotions.  The chances of Ipswich staying up are slim.  He might not get the chance again if he doesn’t take one now.  Assuming he gets offered it.