Away tickets 24/25

15 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Watford at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 10+ members.

Just under 900 tickets have been sold leaving 1,213 for the next category.

Good luck.

After one hour of sales 934 tickets left.

4 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

Still waiting for mine 🤞

Me too. Booked on Friday morning and no sign. Club says if they don't appear tomorrow, give the Ticket office a ring and I'll be included on a 're-print' list which will be forwarded to Blackburn and I can collect from the away ticket office. What can go wrong!?

22 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Me too. Booked on Friday morning and no sign. Club says if they don't appear tomorrow, give the Ticket office a ring and I'll be included on a 're-print' list which will be forwarded to Blackburn and I can collect from the away ticket office. What can go wrong!?

Cheers Mate.

Must be a Wharfe Valley thing 😡.

I tried emailing them earlier, and got an automated response.

I then called them at 4.31pm, only to find the ticket office closed. Jeeez, I wish I worked them hours 😃.

I'll give them a call in the morning as you suggest.

Will be fun going into the Blackburn ticket office with my Derby shirt on before the game tomorrow!

11 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Cheers Mate.

I then called them at 4.31pm, only to find the ticket office closed. Jeeez, I wish I worked them hours 😃.

Will be fun going into the Blackburn ticket office with my Derby shirt on before the game tomorrow!

I can’t imagine the Blackburn ticket office will be too busy. Since Alan Shearer left no one goes do they? 

44 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Likewise. I asked for postal delivery and ordered on Friday. I'm glad it isn't just me waiting.

24 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Cheers Mate.

Apparently there's an away ticket office at the Darwen end of the ground, so hopefully there'll be a few Rams fans about.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Blackburn tickets off sale.

Just under 3,800 sold.

No information yet if tickets are on sale at Blackburn on the day.

They used to always sell On the day at Blackburn no idea If they’ve changed it now

6 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

Still waiting for mine 🤞

2 hours ago, WharfedaleRam said:

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Likewise. I asked for postal delivery and ordered on Friday. I'm glad it isn't just me waiting.

1 hour ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Apparently there's an away ticket office at the Darwen end of the ground, so hopefully there'll be a few Rams fans about.

Same here for me too. There is definitely a ticket office at the Darwen End. It's only a kiosk window type though that wasn't very well manned last time so I'd advise giving yourselves plenty of time to pick up your tickets. Especially as it seems there is a slight problem with the tickets. 👍

6 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Does the idea of allocated seats get ignored and you go wherever within the block you booked (or just wherever anywhere in the away end for that matter)? 

That normally only happens when there is a lot of empty seats, which there shouldn’t be at Blackburn.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

That normally only happens when there is a lot of empty seats, which there shouldn’t be at Blackburn.

Cheers. I deliberately booked an aisle seat so was hoping that'd be the case.

11 hours ago, Rampant said:

Cheers. I deliberately booked an aisle seat so was hoping that'd be the case.

We always used to book aisle seats but got so fed up being jostled by latecomers standing in the aisles we became "middle of the row" devotees! 

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

We always used to book aisle seats but got so fed up being jostled by latecomers standing in the aisles we became "middle of the row" devotees! 

Hopefully now we aren’t in L1 the stewards will be better at getting people into the correct seats. Filling up of the stairs and random people just turning up and standing anywhere was pretty irritating at times last season (and the one before)