Away tickets 24/25

12 minutes ago, shepshedram said:

Long shot but if anyone is not using away membership for Sunderland I'm keen to get a couple of tickets - been to Roker Park, but somehow missed the SoL!

Fingers crossed. 

With over 2,500 tickets available there’s a fair chance it will make it to season ticket holders or even general sale.

Had hoped the Sunderland fixture  had landed on a Saturday for obvious travel arrangements and I don’t have enough holidays left to take this year to be able to take the necessary time off, to get there and back.

Enjoyed previous trips to the Stadium of Light, pubs, clubs and nights in Seaburn with walks along Seaburn beach. 

I suppose Middlesbrough away lands on a Saturday in March, but I find that place rather depressing and it’s usually a hard watch, as we seem to struggle to get much, when we play them. But we beat them at home, so we never know, so I’ll probably go.

15 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Had hoped the Sunderland fixture  had landed on a Saturday for obvious travel arrangements and I don’t have enough holidays left to take this year to be able to take the necessary time off, to get there and back.

Enjoyed previous trips to the Stadium of Light, pubs, clubs and nights in Seaburn with walks along Seaburn beach. 

I suppose Middlesbrough away lands on a Saturday in March, but I find that place rather depressing and it’s usually a hard watch, as we seem to struggle to get much, when we play them. But we beat them at home, so we never know, so I’ll probably go.

Just don't stay in Redcar.  Awful seaside place.

On 15/09/2024 at 21:06, Addingham Ram said:

Please get to general sale. Please 🙏 🙏

Last time I went to Sunderland was with my Palace mate for the 2004 play off semi final. Palace won the tie on penalties. To see so many Mackhams crying was a beautiful sight.

Desperate to see us win there.

Still 574 tickets available with 918 yet to be released so they should make general sale easily.