Away tickets 24/25

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

One or two other clubs do this as well, possibly Swansea but Iā€™m not certain.

I think Millwall is 63 plus a good discount for armed forces.

Swansea would makes sense with the Welsh connection, (but I've never been there before).

6 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Swansea would makes sense with the Welsh connection, (but I've never been there before).

This is why you should start from the beginning of s thread - I thought Ā£63 for Millwall you have to be joking - now it makes sense šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

8 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

My mate is also a Wednesday season ticket holder and he told me. We would obviously be either Cat A or B, and equivalent to the Kop stand

West Brom were only charged Ā£27 at Sheffield Wednesday this season. Stoke were charged Ā£30. Even Leeds were ā€œonlyā€ charged Ā£36.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

West Brom were only charged Ā£27 at Sheffield Wednesday this season. Stoke were charged Ā£30. Even Leeds were ā€œonlyā€ charged Ā£36.

Southampton were charged Ā£36 on the opening day of the season but the club subsidised the tickets down to Ā£30.

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

One or two other clubs do this as well, possibly Swansea but Iā€™m not certain.

I think Millwall is 63 plus a good discount for armed forces.

Iā€™ve checked and Swansea is 65 and over, I think it was previously 60 and over.

They are another one that gives a discount for armed forces.

There will be certain teams (Leeds, Wednesday) where I will simply refuse to to go them.

If a ticket is Ā£36, plus Ā£2 postage and Ā£1 booking fee - Ā£39 is ridiculous.

I'll simply go on holiday to watch it (If that option still exists next year) or as it seems many more games will be on tele, watch that way.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

There will be certain teams (Leeds, Wednesday) where I will simply refuse to to go them.

If a ticket is Ā£36, plus Ā£2 postage and Ā£1 booking fee - Ā£39 is ridiculous.

I'll simply go on holiday to watch it (If that option still exists next year) or as it seems many more games will be on tele, watch that way.

Hopefully Leeds, if they donā€™t go up will carry on with their reciprocal arrangement and we agree to it.

If that had been the case the season just concluded we would have charged them Ā£24.

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Maybe my mate got it wrong šŸ˜€

They probably just looked at the chart that you have shown and assumed that away fans would be charged the same, but as I said itā€™s not necessarily the case.

Ā Itā€™s just that clubs canā€™t charge more but it doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t charge less.

We charge away fans the same price as fans behind the goal even though they are in the corner.

The other three corners of are ground pay Ā£4 per match more than the away fans.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Matlock ticket sorted straight straight to my phone, no drama.šŸ™‚

Same.

... x2, so might treat Muckerette to a Friday Night Fish Supper on the Prom!Ā Ā šŸšŸŸ

Ā 

*I'm pretty sure it'll be my first Away pre-season friendly in 49 years!Ā Ā šŸ¤£

13 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

This is a decent guide I find, not yet update for next season.

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship.html

Itā€™s OK for reference regarding location of grounds etc but some things are just years out of date, like the information regarding away fans at Cambridge.

Hopefully the championship will be a bit more relevant.

Thatā€™s why when I gave the list of capacities at championship grounds I used what Leeds were given last season which didnā€™t always tally with what was on the FGG site.

Like I said itā€™s ok for reference just donā€™t take it as gospel.

• 2 weeks later...