Playoffs,come on Oxford

ziggazagga

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Barnsley v Bolton play off semi final attendance 13,846

Barnsley v Derby County League 1 attendance  18,332

…………………….no further comment required.👍🏁

Well, except that we were given more than double the number of tickets Bolton were allocated. Bolton would have sold them all if they’d been given nearly 5,000 like we were. This would have taken the attendance up to c17,000. I guess the Barnsley fans are a little disenchanted and really didn’t fancy their chances last night whereas when they played us they’d only lost once in their previous 16 league games.

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Well, except that we were given more than double the number of tickets Bolton were allocated. Bolton would have sold them all if they’d been given nearly 5,000 like we were. This would have taken the attendance up to c17,000. I guess the Barnsley fans are a little disenchanted and really didn’t fancy their chances last night whereas when they played us they’d only lost once in their previous 16 league games.

I watched the match on Sky…..the upper tiers of Bolton fans wasn’t even full. 👍

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I watched the match on Sky…..the upper tiers of Bolton fans wasn’t even full. 👍

Bolton sold their full allocation within minutes of going on sale so I don’t think you can blame Bolton for the poor attendance. It was down to Barnsley limiting their allocation and apathy amongst the Barnsley supporters.

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Barnsley 1-0 up atm, Bolton look nervous and that Santos is so overrated Bolton fans think he’s better than Cashin and Nelson 😂

Drove me mad in the home match where we gave him all the time in the world with no press when he was clearly cumbersome driving out the box.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Drove me mad in the home match where we gave him all the time in the world with no press when he was clearly cumbersome driving out the box.

That was intentional. We blocked the ball going to the better ball players at the back, forcing the the tug boat to try and get them going which he couldn’t do. 

Teams did it to us in years gone by when they marked Keogh and let Curtis Davies have the ball, which he couldn’t do anything with.