Playoffs,come on Oxford

ziggazagga

Just now, WestKentRam said:

Ian Evatt doesn't come across great in the pre match interviews. Looks like a condemned man already. Not great vibes.

He's been convinced all season that they'll be in the autos, no wonder he's deflated.

17 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Have barnsley banned away fans 

I was wondering that. Surely Bolton would have filled the away end - if the tickets were available!

5 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

I was wondering that. Surely Bolton would have filled the away end - if the tickets were available!

I don’t know the details but it looks like a petty tit for tat deal with fans losing out.

Two clubs with away ends holding around 5,000 yet both allocations 2,163🤷🏻‍♂️

Bolton sold their allocation within minutes of going on sale.

13 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t know the details but it looks like a petty tit for tat deal with fans losing out.

Two clubs with away ends holding around 5,000 yet both allocations 2,163🤷🏻‍♂️

Bolton sold their allocation within minutes of going on sale.

Yep, Barnsley fans thought the Bolton fans gave them an unfair advantage last year, lot of pressure on Club to keep numbers down.

Punishes fans of both teams and it hasn't worked, Bolton still outsinging Barnsley! 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yep, Barnsley fans thought the Bolton fans gave them an unfair advantage last year, lot of pressure on Club to keep numbers down.

Punishes fans of both teams and it hasn't worked, Bolton still outsinging Barnsley! 

I thought they'd got pretty much the same allocation last season.

49 minutes ago, sage said:

Foul. I agree with Brian.

Obstruction rule completely ignored and forgotten by refs. All the goals in the Ars vs Spurs game were blatant blocking/fouls on the Spurs keeper…

Interesting that Nelson started doing it for us as well in the closing games of the season..

They are fouls, pure and simple.