Wildsmith

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Can’t we have a separate ‘glory days’ thread ? You lot could recount tales of footie derring do to your hearts’ content and everyone else would be able to decide whether to share the glorious nostalgia 

We're bored Kev.....

There's no rumours, nor confirmed incomings.

We're whiling away time.

Not really a problem though is it? Not distracting you from the total lack of any news or owt is it?

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

We're bored Kev.....

There's no rumours, nor confirmed incomings.

We're whiling away time.

Not really a problem though is it? Not distracting you from the total lack of any news or owt is it?

It’s just that it’s  embarrassing to be reading about the heroics of 40 year old amateur footballers when there’s a champions league final to be watched 

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Can’t we have a separate ‘glory days’ thread ? You lot could recount tales of footie derring do to your hearts’ content and everyone else would be able to decide whether to share the glorious nostalgia 

I've heard a rumour that @MadAmster is coming out of retirement as Paul Warne is looking for an experienced midfield player 👌

9 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Oi!!

12 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

It’s just that it’s  embarrassing to be reading about the heroics of 40 year old amateur footballers when there’s a champions league final to be watched 

Personally I'd be more embarrassed about organizing my evening around watching a bunch of sausage eaters and bull fighters bore everyone to death.

But maybe that's just me.......