Proud Ram in Peace

I was at Pompey the other night. Still buzzing from it; pure theatre. My lasting memory though will be the support in the Away end. Got to my seat 10 minutes pre-ko & the Rams were in full voice with a new song that was mesmerising & unusually had zero references to penises. The singing never stopped for the 98 minute duration and it was at times transcendental. Or summat. Made me feel very proud of Derbyshire. Hope we can keep that up in the last 4 fixtures. We really need those flanges…almost like @B4ev6is is conducting events - because it’ll be a fantastic day if we do the …<fill in the blanks>. 

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

He really wouldn’t 😥

3 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Err, that's kinda the joke...

Not having a go at you at all, but I really miss Dan as part of the away day family, I wish he was on this journey with us this season physically and not just spiritually hence the tear.

Correct spelling was, rightly so, way down his list of priorities ☺️

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Not having a go at you at all, but I really miss Dan as part of the away day family, I wish he was on this journey with us this season physically and not just spiritually hence the tear.

Correct spelling was, rightly so, way down his list of priorities ☺️

Did you not notice that I'd spelled it incorrectly too. No idea what your beef is tbh, but FWIW, you're not the only one who misses the lad. 

I went there when we were three nil down after half an hour or so. Yakubu was electric, we got it back to 3-2. Looking on Google it ended 6-2, I simply cannot remember that.

Great support. COYR.