Match Thread: vs Bristol Rovers (a)

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Excellent passing move ruined by the lino with wonky eyes - Sibley cross across goal found Gayle who poked it in.

You judging that from Rams TV over a lino who was in line? 🤣

Just now, rammieib said:

You judging that from Rams TV over a lino who was in line? 🤣

I mean it was difficult to tell from Rams TV, but pretending officials get everything right in league one is laughable

Just now, Andicis said:

I mean it was difficult to tell from Rams TV, but pretending officials get everything right in league one is laughable

To be fair, there is absolutely no way any of us can comment if we’re watching Rams TV - Sibs wasn’t in the screen!

We are playing bang average after a good start. No quality in the final third. The amount of overtime crosses by Ward is ridiculous.

Luckily Brizzle are one of the worst teams I've seen this season.

Edited by sage

HT 

Bristol are seriously poor, but are starting to get a grip on midfield and coming into the game a bit more. 

We started fairly well, but there’s no real link between attack and midfield. Hourihane is playing some decent passes, but we miss Birds mobility to link up with the attack. 

Hopefully we can find a way to get a bit more cohesion in that final third. An obvious solution would be to bring an extra midfielder in.

We need to offer more threat!

This is just turgid again. One good piece of football with an offside to ruin it but still not sure what we’re trying to do.

Any sign of a set piece it’s go long - I think we want to pass it around but then we lose it.

Four shots, nothing on target.

It’s just another game that’s passing by and we’re making no impact.

One less defensive player and one more attacking player please Warne…. But he won’t.

We are lucky there are so poor.