Match Thread: vs Bristol Rovers (a)

8 hours ago, sage said:

The first half was their best? Dear God

How many attempts on goal did they have in the first 45?

This is exactly what i thought.  1 shot and zero on target.  Great stuff!

On 10/03/2024 at 08:48, Barney1991 said:

Also the back 3 just didn’t look like they worked together cashin looked all over the place in a back 3 as it’s picking up different positions. 

I was wondering whether Cashin was struggling for form in and after Jan, because he was so focused on the Jan window and ultimately disappointed by it. Anyway, I think he’ll contribute massively now in the run in 

On 09/03/2024 at 08:38, angieram said:

Here we go again. Accounts just come out showing our losses but we want media training for our players! 

Louie will have had exactly the same training as Bird and Cashin, both of whom are articulate and calm when interviewed.

Louie is obviously not comfortable in front of the camera and just says obviously instead of er.... it's hardly a biggie, is it? 

P.S. Has anybody noticed how many times Richie Barker used the same word in his interview? Co-incidence?

Obviously! 

It's not 'here we go again' at all. If the player isn't comfortable in front of the camera, there's every reason that he gets some support from the club. Actually it doesn't cost that much.