24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

Any news on the 3rd kit, surely we can't use either that have been released for the first game against blackburn? Or will that be the first time we see it and have to wait another few weeks to buy it?

3 hours ago, sheepyderf said:

Any news on the 3rd kit, surely we can't use either that have been released for the first game against blackburn? Or will that be the first time we see it and have to wait another few weeks to buy it?

3595-581.jpg v derby-county-24-25-away-kit-6.jpg

I started this post with the intention of highlighting the lack of a clash, and poo-poohing your post... but now I'm not so sure.  Maybe we will need the 3rd shirt?  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mucker1884

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

3595-581.jpg v derby-county-24-25-away-kit-6.jpg

I started this post with the intention of highlighting the lack of a clash, and poo-poohing your post... but now I'm not so sure.  Maybe we will need the 3rd shirt?  🤷‍♂️

Probably won't be bad for fans at the ground but on TV think our away kit is too light and will clash. Especially if weather stays as it has been and is sunny

7 hours ago, sheepyderf said:

Probably won't be bad for fans at the ground but on TV think our away kit is too light and will clash. Especially if weather stays as it has been and is sunny

Won't be on sale before Blackburn 

Third kit is Yellow / Gold, in line with the Identity colours 

12 hours ago, SparxTheRam said:

How many folks are going down to get the kit in the morning? 

60 just for the shirt? Hopefully no one so clubs realise it's ridiculous,  prices one up with the efl badges on with my surname and number plus paying for delivery it's £92, i got it on a another website for £16 all in 🤷‍♂️

Edited by dcfcreece1601

About a dozen there at 7am when I drove by on way to work. 
maybe 60-80 ahead of me. Arrived about 10 mins ago. 
another 10 or so now behind me. 
🤞🐏

Edited by Mucker1884
A combination of fat fingers and heightened excitement! 🤣

11 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

60 just for the shirt? Hopefully no one so clubs realise it's ridiculous,  prices one up with the efl badges on with my surname and number plus paying for delivery it's £92, i got it on a another website for £16 all in 🤷‍♂️

Wait. What?

a genuine current football shirt for £16?

#bargain! 👀

13 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Anybody got any pictures of the 'special packaging' and badge?

Literally just got back to office with my two.

2.5 hours in all.

Numbers 46 & 45 (in a count down from 140)

The call came as I was waiting for mine to be ironed/printed/collected that the 140 commemorative editions had now all gone, and only commoner shirts were left! 👀

IMG_3570.thumb.JPEG.b1d7fa08b9c8484408b0d5f910d9fc1c.JPEG

IMG_3571.thumb.JPEG.5d79669656a935fc24cefd8e9d6c8c1e.JPEG

IMG_3572.thumb.JPEG.c5bf52a0f31161c7319daf4673b4223c.JPEG

Not a sleeve badge, as expected, but additional text on the rear neck... which I prefer.

The poo brown neck compliments my skin tone to perfection, and the fit is as athletic as one would imagine (I'd have just about got away with a medium, but with little wiggle room, so opted for Large!)

I like it... No... I love it!

And I don't consider the last 2.5 hours to have been a bind, or a waste of time.

It was all organised superbly too... fair, hassle free, and no pushing and shoving.  Well done to all.

Might just skive off work even more, and wear it out on my bike this avvy!  😎

#specialshirtsforspecialfans
#whoneedsawaymembershipanyway
#etc