Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

Just now, MadAmster said:

Defensively worse than Elder, Sibs and Fozzy. He'd be 4th choice (3rd if Sibs goes)

... talking of left backs, isn't Buchanan available on a free?  😉

13 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Defensively worse than Elder, Sibs and Fozzy. He'd be 4th choice (3rd if Sibs goes)

Serious? Fozzy may be better at cb but wing back I’d be amazed if better than Lowe. 
Elder never done much to convince me, looks a nervy footballer.

Think LB/LWB is our weakest area personally.

1 hour ago, Rich3478 said:

Serious? Fozzy may be better at cb but wing back I’d be amazed if better than Lowe. 
Elder never done much to convince me, looks a nervy footballer.

Think LB/LWB is our weakest area personally.

We literally don't have a striker and barely a midfielder.

19 minutes ago, Srg said:

We literally don't have a striker and barely a midfielder.

Fair point, sort of ignoring those as obviously will have incomings. We have two left backs, possibly three. Elder and Fozzy, maybe Sibley.

I'm not too up on the possible available players. But I would be very interested in their commitment and attitude to DCFC. Particularly as I'm sure these attributes will be essential for a difficult, battling season. And, it'd be nice if they could be fit enough to string a few games together.

10 hours ago, londonbridgeram said:

I'm not too up on the possible available players. But I would be very interested in their commitment and attitude to DCFC. Particularly as I'm sure these attributes will be essential for a difficult, battling season. And, it'd be nice if they could be fit enough to string a few games together.

Good evening Paul 

13 hours ago, londonbridgeram said:

Max Lowe for instance. Not a chance. He'd be better off trying to get back to Aberdeen.

Would be ok though with Ben Osborn. He can make peace/amends after that goal in 2015

You're allowed more than 1 paragraph in a post, mate! 😉

Rangers have announced their retained list; a couple of suggestions from there.

John Lundstram and Kemar Roofe.

Neither fit the age profile we seem to be looking for, but would provide experience at this level (and both younger than guys released)

Lundstram looks like a Warne type of player and Roofe has a good scoring record. 

8 minutes ago, U.M. said:

Neither fit the age profile we seem to be looking for, but would provide experience at this level (and both younger than guys released)

Lundstram looks like a Warne type of player and Roofe has a good scoring record. 

John Lundstrum would be a good pick up, thought he was about 35 can’t believe he’s only 30.

8 minutes ago, U.M. said:

I’m sure Roofe has been mentioned previously. 31 so not over the hill but hasn’t played that much over the last 2 years and wages could be a stumbling block. Would prefer someone younger. 

14 hours ago, londonbridgeram said:

Would be ok though with Ben Osborn. He can make peace/amends after that goal in 2015

I think he would be a quality addition to the squad. In terms of his experience, skills and versatility.

Apparently he is looking for a move to a lower Premiership team or a team who he feels can fight for promotion though.

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

I think he would be a quality addition to the squad. In terms of his experience, skills and versatility.

Apparently he is looking for a move to a lower Premiership team or a team who he feels can fight for promotion though.

That’s what Simmo has told us 😊