The Derby Debrief

Ellafella

Always watch, & find Shaun the Sheep’s forensic analysis spot-on. Also like Shaun’s sartorial selection & the fact that it’s usually a b&w blend. @Owen87ITK is also the perfect host. I’ve never done the extended Facebook thing but would love it if fans could be engaged with a bit more. I’ve suggested this before and it was pooh-poohed with “you’d just end up with Derek from Burton” but I do think it would work. There are a lot of very knowledgeable Rams fans who’d add value so I’m sure it would work with a bit of thought. 

Edited by Ellafella

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Always watch, & find Shaun the Sheep’s forensic analysis spot-on. Also like Shaun’s sartorial selection & the fact that it’s usually a b&w blend. @Owen87ITK is also the perfect host. I’ve never done the extended Facebook thing but would love it if fans could be engaged with a bit more. I’ve suggested this before and it was pooh-poohed with “you’d just end up with Derek from Burton” but I do think it would work. There are a lot of very knowledgeable Rams fans who’d add value so I’m sure it would work with a bit of thought. 

That’s very kind of you, thanks. 

I do enjoy the coverage on rams tv, but I must admit, I watched the Charlton game on Charlton TV, as rams tv was jittering, and that was hosted by Scott minto ex sky sports and it felt like it was a sky production with the set up etc

Not knocking our setup but it was decent 😬  

1 hour ago, Ilsonram12 said:

I do enjoy the coverage on rams tv, but I must admit, I watched the Charlton game on Charlton TV, as rams tv was jittering, and that was hosted by Scott minto ex sky sports and it felt like it was a sky production with the set up etc

Not knocking our setup but it was decent 😬  

We watched RamsTV from Tenerife and it was perfect.

I've been reading elsewhere online that the live video isn't all that good quality. I watch all the games I don't physically attend via RamsTV here in the Netherlands or, as on 2 occasions this season (Nov and Jan) already, via RamsTV in Corralejo, Fuerteventura and get good quality sound and video, be that via my laptop when at home or via my tablet in Corralejo.

Might it be that those experiencing lesser quality are using dodgy links or IPTV firesticks? That would explain the lesser quality...

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

I've been reading elsewhere online that the live video isn't all that good quality. I watch all the games I don't physically attend via RamsTV here in the Netherlands or, as on 2 occasions this season (Nov and Jan) already, via RamsTV in Corralejo, Fuerteventura and get good quality sound and video, be that via my laptop when at home or via my tablet in Corralejo.

Might it be that those experiencing lesser quality are using dodgy links or IPTV firesticks? That would explain the lesser quality...

I normally get an excellent quality, but it is true that on Saturday the picture was a bit blurry.