Dan Kemp

Carl Sagan

25 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Former West Ham midfielder scoring for fun in League 2, while on loan at Swindon. Has now been recalled by MK Dons. Lots of talk that the reason for this is because we're in for him. Such as:

Fake account but would be a cracking signing 

48 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Former West Ham midfielder scoring for fun in League 2, while on loan at Swindon. Has now been recalled by MK Dons. Lots of talk that the reason for this is because we're in for him. Such as:

Lots of talk….other than this fake account 😊

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm not sure about the value of signing a player who a League 2 club have loaned to another League 2 club.  This sort of thing gives me Blackman vibes.

It’s important to look beyond the statistics. Can he hold the ball under pressure? Does he have a good first touch? Can he pass the ball? Can he run?

All of these will be important when he takes a step up. Without these basic skills he could be a liability and won’t be able to recreate his successes. That’s why scouting is important. Otherwise we’d all be scouts based on stats.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm not sure about the value of signing a player who a League 2 club have loaned to another League 2 club.  This sort of thing gives me Blackman vibes.

I reckon Blackman would have been more of a success here if we had been in League 1. League 2 to League 1 is less of a step up than the other leagues. It will be about identifying his key traits and deciding if those can be used in our side.