Charlie Savage

Heisenberg

7 hours ago, rustylee said:

Wait for them to go into admin and see if we can cut a cheap deal with the administrators it can’t be far off now surely.

I don’t want to do that to reading, hating people picking our players for nothing. I get is a business and someone else would if we don’t, it’s just not how I’d want to do things personally.

1 minute ago, Rich3478 said:

I don’t want to do that to reading, hating people picking our players for nothing. I get is a business and someone else would if we don’t, it’s just not how I’d want to do things personally.

I hated them signing Carroll for another 6 months, getting 4 loans and changing their manager whilst under restriction that they purposefully broke just after we drew with them.  Meanwhile we lost a 40 yr old on 5 k a week and Shinnie who was sold to pay his wages killing off a revival of 10 points in 4 games.  I'll lose no sleep.   

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Do we really want a lad who helped getting Forest Green relegated ( they were awful) and can’t get a game Reading 

Don’t disagree overall (and don’t think we will sign him) but sure I read last night he has a clause that means his wage goes up after 15 appearances hence not playing. 

Probably needs to sack his agent for negotiating that into a contract with Reading. 

23 hours ago, nottingram said:

Don’t disagree overall (and don’t think we will sign him) but sure I read last night he has a clause that means his wage goes up after 15 appearances hence not playing. 

Probably needs to sack his agent for negotiating that into a contract with Reading. 

Probably needs to sack his agent for letting him sign for Reading in the first instance.

On 16/01/2024 at 12:33, Gabby'sThighs said:

According to this article, Charlie Savage gets a £2,000 p/w pay increase after 15 starts, and he's currently on 14. That may explain why he's stuck on the bench:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/jan/15/reading-dai-yongge-showing-clear-disregard-for-his-obligations-says-efl

" £2,000 p/w pay increase"   if you read the article its £2000 per month pay rise , which highlights even more how dire their finances must be.