Derby vs Port Vale

B4’s Sister

3 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

This game would have been perfect for wash. All that room to run into behind their back line. Can TJJ get half an hour? He'd run riot.

I don't know why he was playing internationals when he'd been out for a month and wasn't anywhere near up to match fitness.  All a bit piss poor as we have a half fit Waghorn and the invisible man as other options.

7 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

One, but we have had several. Kane Wilson is the stand-out player for me. Downside is Sean Barker - Ukpeazu bundled Cashin to the ground and Barker thinks Cashin was lucky. Hasn’t Barker ever seen the brick outhouse before? Ikpeazu is a thug who has a future on the Olympic diving board.

Barker's like that - it's a kind-of "I would have been stronger there" attitude. I think he overdoes it sometimes.

9 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

One, but we have had several. Kane Wilson is the stand-out player for me. Downside is Sean Barker - Ukpeazu bundled Cashin to the ground and Barker thinks Cashin was lucky. Hasn’t Barker ever seen the brick outhouse before? Ikpeazu is a thug who has a future on the Olympic diving board.

He also thought the challenge which floored NML in their box for some minutes was "definitely not a penalty".

That was a decent move leading to hourihane s shot.