Angry fans/hourihane 😬

De22Ram

I pulled the comments from an Insta footy account showing the clip of Hourihane being abused by our fans, in no particular order:-

Embarrassing from the fans

Why do Derby demand so highly of their players when they've clearly found their level in League 1

Too many fans think you win football matches because of the size of your club and fanbase. Shrewsbury are a good league 1 side expecting to just turn up and roll them over is disrespectful to the Shrews players 

Having a go at the wrong person to be honest he didn't play amazingly well but neither did anyone else. If anyone should reassure the fans it should be Warne.

I suppose they've never had a bad day at the office either disgusting behaviour!

Feel sorry for Hourihane he shouldn't be answering for this should be Warne answering why we can't break down average teams. 

Most self entitled fans on the face of the earth. 

Derby fans so embarrassing 

These fans live on past glories and think they have a god given right to success

Edited by Tyler Durden

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I pulled the comments from an Insta footy account showing the clip of Hourihane being abused by our fans, in no particular order:-

Why do Derby demand so highly of their players when they've clearly found their level in League 1

Too many fans think you win football matches because of the size of your club and fanbase. Shrewsbury are a good league 1 side expecting to just turn up and roll them over is disrespectful to the Shrews players 

Having a go at the wrong person to be honest he didn't play amazingly well but neither did anyone else. If anyone should reassure the fans it should be Warne.

I suppose they've never had a bad day at the office either disgusting behaviour!

Feel sorry for Hourihane he shouldn't be answering for this should be Warne answering why we can't break down average teams. 

These fans live on past glories and think they have a god given right to success

At least 5 of them will be from the missing links at the wrong end of the A52. They can stick it up their arse.

savage.gif

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I'm sure that an Insta footy account is full of level headed sensible fans who would never dream of criticising 30,000 Derby fans because two of them shouted at a player.

Then again, maybe i'm wrong and some of them are really stupid 15 year olds.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'm sure that an Insta footy account is full of level headed sensible fans who would never dream of criticising 30,000 Derby fans because two of them shouted at a player.

Then again, maybe i'm wrong and some of them are really stupid 15 year olds.

Yes totally accept that, I did put it in here as there used to be a recurring thread on this forum entitled what do other fans think of us or something along those lines....

There are some sensible comments in there amongst all the bitterness and bile. 

On 22/10/2023 at 13:20, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when Hourihane got into the dressing room and spoke to Warne. 

On 23/10/2023 at 13:31, MarsdenRam said:

"I don't know what they said gaffer, we were coked up and off our heads..."

On 27/10/2023 at 23:43, europia said:

A little unfair don't you think. Hopefully it's a joke, but still not something that should be implied.

ps I am not and don't think ever will be a prude, snowflake or any other description of someone who finds everything offensive.