Palestine

Alph

10 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

That doesn't answer my question. Why is this barbaric response towards innocent people allowed? 

Name me any film where the cop executes the hostage, and justifies it as acceptable collateral damage? Why do you think there aren't any (or if there are any, why so few?) 

Perhaps you could explain why we have a Islamophobia awareness month in the UK but not an Anti Semitic awareness month?

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Oh my God. 

You clearly don’t understand International law.

Again can you explain why we have Islamophobia awareness month but not Antisemitism awareness month? 

Edited by cstand

14 hours ago, Alpha said:

Why are you so desperate to defend Israel?

I've looked back through the small number of posts I've made in this thread and I can't see where I've "defended" Israel's actions, least of all "desperately". Feel free to quote my words back to me by all means, but once again I think you're confusing context with approval.

Mind you, when other people start re-posting David Icke's theories as legitimate opinion and no-one utters a word of criticism, I'm not at all surprised that balance has gone out of the window here.

This time, I really will leave you to it.

I actually lived next door to a Jewish person a few years ago.

On many occasions she told me about the anti Jewish sentiment in Europe and the UK. 
I used to think she was a bit paranoid but blimey since I moved 12 years ago I now fully understand her concerns she was right and I was wrong. 

Edited by cstand

5 minutes ago, cstand said:

You clearly don’t understand International law.

Again can you explain why we have Islamophobia awareness month but not Antisemitism awareness month? 

Because we all hate Jews. Which is why we stuck them in the Middle East after killing them for centuries

I don't know. 

You did me with the disputed land like all land comment 🤣

Go on Vlad, take back that disputed land! Taiwan? Oh you mean disputed China? 

I wish I was your neighbour. I'd move my fence over while you were at work

38 minutes ago, cstand said:

I actually lived next door to a Jewish person a few years ago.

On many occasions she told me about the anti Jewish sentiment in Europe and the UK. 
I used to think she was a bit paranoid but blimey since I moved 12 years ago I now fully understand her concerns she was right and I was wrong. 

Just out of interest, what do you think a Pakistani, Indian neighbour would say? 

Let's assumed you bumped into him on the way to the "pxki shop", as it was regularly called. 

I mean I know Arabs/Muslims have a great relationship with Europeans and Brits but let's just imagine for second that community was not fully integrated into our own....

What would an Afghan or Iraqi neighbour say?

Edited by Alpha

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Because we all hate Jews. Which is why we stuck them in the Middle East after killing them for centuries

I don't know. 

You did me with the disputed land like all land comment 🤣

Go on Vlad, take back that disputed land! Taiwan? Oh you mean disputed China? 

I wish I was your neighbour. I'd move my fence over while you were at work

You clearly don’t understand International law still.

Actually my ex Jewish next door neighbour asked me why my garden was longer than hers.

I explained the previous occupants wanted a smaller garden in return the boundary was maintained by the adjoining neighbours who gain more garden from the agreement but it was not their legal responsibility. 

However nothing was put into writing or in the deeds of both properties it was just a verbal agreement. 

She obviously was not very happy but I explained that for her to extend her garden to the correct legal boundary so she would have to put up all the money to move the fence to the correct boundary plus maintain the fence as well in the future as it was actually her legal boundary to maintain. 

After a few weeks she spoke to the adjoining neighbours and kept the existing agreement in place until she decided to sell the house.

As you can see I have firsthand experience dealing with Jewish people with disputed boundaries and helped settle the dispute for all concerned in an amicable manner. 😀

Edited by cstand

41 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Just out of interest, what do you think a Pakistani, Indian neighbour would say? 

Let's assumed you bumped into him on the way to the "pxki shop", as it was regularly called. 

I mean I know Arabs/Muslims have a great relationship with Europeans and Brits but let's just imagine for second that community was not fully integrated into our own....

What would an Afghan or Iraqi neighbour say?

What would an Afghan neighbour say to the Pakistani neighbour or have you missed that problem because it does not suit your narrative. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2023/11/6/kill-me-here-but-i-am-not-going-back-an-afghan-refugee-in-pakistan

Edited by cstand

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Your question is not worthy of a reply. 

Even though the Jewish people are the only people in this country who have been harassed and discriminated against by a main stream political party as decided by a court of law.

But you and others on this forum think they are not worthy of antisemitism awareness month but it’s ok for Islamophobia awareness month?

Edited by cstand

10 hours ago, Crewton said:

I've looked back through the small number of posts I've made in this thread and I can't see where I've "defended" Israel's actions, least of all "desperately". Feel free to quote my words back to me by all means, but once again I think you're confusing context with approval.

Mind you, when other people start re-posting David Icke's theories as legitimate opinion and no-one utters a word of criticism, I'm not at all surprised that balance has gone out of the window here.

This time, I really will leave you to it.

How about addressing the points made in that video instead of weakly attacking the messenger.  Gaza is the most heavily monitored area in the world.   Answer the questions put forth in the video and perhaps your points can be taken seriously, or you can just take your pot shot and then leave us to it, I suspect it will be the latter.

11 hours ago, cstand said:

What a load of codswallop.

Israel built a wall that they thought would that would keep them safe and secure.

Just like 9-11, Pearl Harbour, Maginot Line Israel got caught with their pants down. 

This is your reasoning?  Lol, alright fella.

@cstandmate, honestly I'm done after the disputed land comment. There's no where to go from this point. 

The gaslighting antisemite accusations. Whatever. I can be antisemitic if you want me to be. Whatever you like. Your problem with Islamophobia month is your problem. Not mine. Write a letter, go on a protest. I'm not bothered at all. They can have Antisemitism month 12 times per year for me. I don't care. Black history month? I don't care. White Supremacy month? I don't care unless I get some vouchers for my white hood collection. 

There's just no debate to be had when it gets to this point. It's like the arguments in Speakers Corner between a Zionist and a Muslim who rejects all of Israel. No point. I don't know why they bother. 

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

This is why Palestinians won't come out and instantly condemn Hamas. Because first they want to talk about the wider conflict. They want Israel to be held to the same standards as Hamas. THEN, we can talk about Hamas as evil.

There's maybe other reasons why Palestinians don't come out and condemn Hamas. 

Fear being one.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summarily-killed-by-hamas-forces-during-2014-conflict/

1 hour ago, cstand said:

Even though the Jewish people are the only people in this country who have been harassed and discriminated against by a main stream political party as decided by a court of law.

But you and others on this forum think they are not worthy of antisemitism awareness month but it’s ok for Islamophobia awareness month?

Try searching antisemitism awareness week. Looks like lots of organisations have tried to create it. 

Why is Islamophobia month a thing and antisemitism awareness month isn't? Is it maybe because we are aware (well, I thought we were aware, but apparently arguing not to kill civilians is antisemitic, so perhaps I'm wrong) what antisemitism looks like, but Islamophobia is ignored, condoned and even seen as acceptable. 

The real answer is because someone has organised one and it's captured enough attention to get traction, the other for some reason hasn't. 

OK, I've answered your question that wasn't worthy of a response. Now you answer why nowhere else other than Gaza is shooting a human shield acceptable? It's morally repugnant, that's why. 

I await your lovely laughing emoji, because dead civilians is such a hoot. 

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

There's maybe other reasons why Palestinians don't come out and condemn Hamas. 

Fear being one.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summarily-killed-by-hamas-forces-during-2014-conflict/

Yeah also I can believe it. It's not like I've ever suggested Hamas are noble resistance. I said they aren't exactly Robin Hood and his Merry Men. I said they need to be gone. I know they want Israel destroyed entirely and they're back by Iran. All this I've said. So many times. 

But they will not be defeated like this. They just won't. 

Which is why it all lies in understanding what they thrive on. What keeps them in power. How can we take steps to remove that influence. How can we get Palestinians to resist Hamas. 

Or just keep doing the revenge arc back and forth. Which is what we're going to do. There's no chance of peace. Hamas will still exist in 10 years. Innocent people from Sinai to Jordan and Iran to Lebanon will continue to die to IDF and Hamas. Because we have to create good Vs evil.