Owner Statement please

FindernRam

6 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Mr Clowes is patently not an attention seeker like the previous owner. However the occasional utterance to supporters would be nice. Just to let us know how he regards the progress the club is making as we approach the quarter way point in the season. How he regards the finances, the state of the team, confidence in the manager, position on new investors, 5 year plan etc.

Why would you want Clowes to come out and tell you what a number of posters on here already know?

I asked ChatGPT to come up with something for you:

Dear [Football Club] Supporters,

I wanted to take a moment to address all of you as we reach the quarter mark of the current season. It's no secret that our team has faced its fair share of challenges and setbacks in these early stages of the campaign. As chairman of this great club, I understand your concerns and frustrations regarding our recent performances and results.

First and foremost, I want to express my unwavering support for our manager, [Manager's Name]. In times like these, it's easy to succumb to knee-jerk reactions and demand immediate changes. However, I firmly believe that [Manager's Name] is the right person to lead our team through this difficult period.

It's essential to remember that football is a sport of highs and lows. All successful teams face adversity at some point, and it's how we respond to these challenges that define us. [Manager's Name] has demonstrated his dedication, expertise, and commitment to this club, and we must trust in his ability to turn things around.

We have a talented squad of players, and I have complete faith that, with the continued support of our passionate fan base, we can overcome the obstacles we currently face. Our coaching staff and players are working tirelessly to address the issues and improve our performances on the pitch.

I encourage all of you to stand by our team during this challenging period. Your support is invaluable, and it motivates our players to give their all for the club. Together, we can navigate through this difficult stretch and strive for success in the remainder of the season.

In conclusion, I want to assure you that we are fully committed to the long-term vision and success of [Football Club]. We will continue to assess and address the situation, making necessary changes if required, but for now, our belief in [Manager's Name] remains steadfast.

Thank you for your unwavering support, and let's look forward to brighter days ahead.

Sincerely,

[Chairman's Name] Chairman, [Football Club]

Lets face it the main point that everyone's eyes will be on is the manager point and as others have stated he can't say anything other than 'we remain committed to PW position as manager'. But there's no point releasing the statement because if we lose 5 on the bounce i imagine PW would be out of the door.

The only way a statement would help is if it was similar to GSE's radio interview during Clough's reign where they basically said the managers remit is to reduce cost and the league table is a second fiddle for now. Which unless i'm very much mistaken isn't the case at the moment.