Where's this new midfielder?

oldtimeram

4 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I expect Fornah to be a big success for us . Right age CM that can tackle , run and score goals ( in the Bryson mould) He will become a fans favourite , I am sure. It shows though that Florists no longer see us as a rival.

They'll see us as a rival when Fornah scores the winner against them at Wembley next season, to send us into the prem

23 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

I expect Fornah to be a big success for us . Right age CM that can tackle , run and score goals ( in the Bryson mould) He will become a fans favourite , I am sure. It shows though that Florists no longer see us as a rival.

I mean at the moment we aren’t in terms of on the pitch, and probably won’t be for a few years at least. I work in Nottingham, in our office the split of Derby and forest fans is pretty much even (used to be more Derby fans), and the forest fans would rather we catch up with them then linger in league one too long, so there can after nearly 30 years, finally be an top flight game between the two. I still think that’s at least another 4 or 5 years off at least.