Supporters Charter Group Minutes, 3rd July 2023

angieram

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The replies regarding that we should listen to Radio Derby for the answers this isn’t great if you’ve not heard the interview.  Seems a bit lazy really.

I think it translates as...

"Mel is not pinin', he's passed on! Mel is no more! He has ceased to be! He has expired and gone to meet his maker! He is a late Mel.  He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace, if you hadn't nailed his bald pate to the West Car Park Flag Pole, he would be pushing up daisies!  Now stop arksing about bloody Mel effin' Morris.  We ain't bovvered!"

21 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The replies regarding that we should listen to Radio Derby for the answers this isn’t great if you’ve not heard the interview.  Seems a bit lazy really.

Or maybe hiding something by referring to a specific pre-planned comment. Probably not but often it's about the perception. 

10 minutes ago, David said:

The WiFi question has been asked numerous times now, surprised this keeps coming round.

I agree. That one was a RamsTrust question and the only reason it got put on our list again was because of the angle of using a 'pay for' option to fund it,  which I hadn't heard suggested before. 

I wasn't at the meeting but the answer doesn't seem to address that part of the question.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

These are now available to read on the RamsTrust website here: 

https://ramstrust.org.uk/wp/derby-county-supporters-charter-group-july-2023/

Often thought that about the reception glass.  To kit that glass as museum quality would cost about 10-12 k. You could do the main glass doors as well but the weight may be an issue.  It's heavy. Not a huge sum.  Needs doing ASAP really.

RamsTrust didn't ask the questions about Mel  btw.

Although to be fair to whoever did , the questions had to be submitted a week ago, so before David's interview was broadcast. 

I submitted the one about season ticket sales, and the day after the Club tweeted the numbers so the question was a bit redundant! 

1 minute ago, SSD said:

The Mel stuff, why the political duck and dive answer? Just reiterate what was said by the owner last week.

I'm fairly certain if DC was in attendance he clarify the situation and it wouldn't be such an issue.

I suspect staff just not wanting to misquote him. He said it so well himself.

43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think it translates as...

"Mel is not pinin', he's passed on! Mel is no more! He has ceased to be! He has expired and gone to meet his maker! He is a late Mel.  He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace, if you hadn't nailed his bald pate to the West Car Park Flag Pole, he would be pushing up daisies!  Now stop arksing about bloody Mel effin' Morris.  We ain't bovvered!"

monty python dead parrot GIF by Vulture.com

58 minutes ago, therams69 said:

And I think we all know why that was ...... #controlfreak

I’ve still got my free scarf, sniff.

You know the one, from when everyone loved him when he was spending.

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve still got my free scarf, sniff.

You know the one, from when everyone loved him when he was spending.

I certainly didn't love him and fair to say a few others didn't either.

But when I go back to my post from when I made everyone aware of the potential issues we faced, i do agree with you. The support for him was something else. A lesson learned I hope.

49 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Two things, what would your question have been, and why didn’t you ask it.

I am comfortable with the information that is publicly available - If I had a question that I felt was important enough to take club staff's time, I would ask it of them. Hope that helps.