Rams Heritage Trust display take a look and please come !

loweman2

Sorry to start another thread but we have been down at Pride Park all day at Harrison’s Hub setting up for our display over the next two days of all things Derby County and I wanted to share the results.

it’s free entry and I promise you it will stir the grey matter and maybe tug at the heart strings! There is something for everybody from 1884 to David Mcgoldricks shirt from this season, The Racecourse to PridePark not forgetting the little old BBG.

great to see young @sagehe couldn’t wait for the weekend and had been queuing up all night so we let him in to help !

park in the main car park and have a pop in, we want a museum at the ground where all of the clubs history can be shared, we’ve got the gear we just need a space.

10.15 till 3 Saturday and 11.15 ish till 3 on Sunday due to the Ramathon, Ascot drive entrance to pride park will be open earlier than the others.

IMG_2758.jpeg

IMG_2753.jpeg

IMG_2757.jpeg

IMG_2750.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2759.jpeg

IMG_2760.jpeg

IMG_2762.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg

IMG_2761.jpeg

Looks awesome Loweman , my favourite ever Derby shirt in pic 5 . long sleeve plain crew neck , nowt on it but the Ram , to the right of the blazer , hope it`s the next retro one to turn up in the club shop , the one with the black and white collar and cuffs to the left of the blazer has been on sale , and sold well , see plenty at the match , COYRs

Great visit. Strange to think we were all in there around the same time, but not necessarily knowing each other! 

If you couldn't get today, it's open again tomorrow.  Well worth a visit and hopefully a step towards having a permanent display at Pride Park soon. 

This stuff's too good to sit in someone's attic. 🐏🖤🤍

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Great visit. Strange to think we were all in there around the same time, but not necessarily knowing each other! 

If you couldn't get today, it's open again tomorrow.  Well worth a visit and hopefully a step towards having a permanent display at Pride Park soon. 

This stuff's too good to sit in someone's attic. 🐏🖤🤍

I thought the same, I was in there for about an hour and didn’t see anyone I knew.

Like everyone else has said it’s well worth a visit.

Great support guys, very much appreciated and the feedback, we can only go from strength to strength, the goal is to get a permanent location set up in a professional layout but today was a great start to what can be achieved, history doesn’t have to be boring and their is nothing wrong in celebrating your past, great to see so many faces and put those faces to names ! 

yes open tomorrow 11-3 come via the Ascot Drive entrance to Pride Park due to Ramathon road closures.