Academy thread 23/24

IlsonDerby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Around the 10:35 mark, this makes it sound like Max Bardell will be out for some time with an injury. Jake Rooney is, obviously, the other long-term absentee Paul Warne refers to as Kane Wilson is back in full training and Joe Ward isn’t that far off a return either.

Edited by Stuniverse

14 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Around the 10:35 mark, this makes it sound like Max Bardell will be out for some time with an injury. Jake Rooney is, obviously, the other long-term absentee Paul Warne refers to as Kane Wilson is back in full training and Joe Ward isn’t that far off a return either.

Warne first mentioned four RB/RWBs being long term injured at the fan forum. I assumed he was referring to Bardell as the 4th option. I knew he was injured, just had no idea how long for.

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warne first mentioned four RB/RWBs being long term injured at the fan forum. I assumed he was referring to Bardell as the 4th option. I knew he was injured, just had no idea how long for.

Yeah, Bardell got injured against Tottenham U21s on 25/08/2023 and was substituted after 25 minutes.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/fixtures/results/2023/08/25/u21-v-tottenham-hotspur

I’m not sure what his injury is though.

Edited by Stuniverse

Wolves ahead 3-2 in 57. It's been backs to the wall for Derby so far this half. Equaliser took a big deflection but the third was a really good finish.

Edited by Brailsford Ram