Academy thread 23/24

IlsonDerby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Every time I see Bartley I am impressed with him. Has everything you’d want in a centre back. Fast strong and good in the air as well as being comfortable with the ball at feet. A season long loan for him next season could be very beneficial.

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Every time I see Bartley I am impressed with him. Has everything you’d want in a centre back. Fast strong and good in the air as well as being comfortable with the ball at feet. A season long loan for him next season could be very beneficial.

Quite like K Robinson too.

24 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

Different style of play to the first team

It's great at times isn't it? JThompson sets the tone with pin point passes to anywhere on the field. Only turned 17 just before Christmas, but already one of our best players at this level.

17 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Definitely settling in now. Results have improved since he's been fit which is always a positive. It also helps that his size makes up for the rest of our youthful squad. He's looking to be a good summer signing.

16 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Robinson impressive, not a sniff of first time action. Frustrating. 

Agreed. The minimum he should be getting is a few minutes at the end of games.

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Quite like K Robinson too.

He's a very likeable person. Needs to bulk up a bit, but that'll come with age - he's another of our 2nd yesr scholars stepping up early

12 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Anyone know if there striker Osong is related to our u18 player Johnson Osong ?

I dont believe so

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How old is Wheeldon? And is Nto a wide player normally?

17? A 2nd year scholar so moves up full time to the U21s next season