Academy thread 23/24

IlsonDerby

42 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

Is Moloney a left back or a left-sided attacker? I thought he looked pretty good going forward yesterday. 

Mainly a LB, but has been used on the wing quite a bit this season whilst he gets back up to speed after missing a lot of football over the past 3 seasons due to injuries. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Disappointed with the first team line up tonight. I appreciate it’s easy to criticise Warne and, if we’d been pasted with a team of kids, he’d have been criticised for not taking the competition seriously. I also know he has to keep squad players happy who might not be playing.

However, I think it’s a bit silly that not 1 young talent started the game 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, Jram said:

Disappointed with the first team line up tonight. I appreciate it’s easy to criticise Warne and, if we’d been pasted with a team of kids, he’d have been criticised for not taking the competition seriously. I also know he has to keep squad players happy who might not be playing.

However, I think it’s a bit silly that not 1 young talent started the game 🤷‍♂️

I felt like that when I saw the team but thinking about it afterwards we didn't have a game Saturday so he needed to give them a run out

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Bought a ticket for youth cup tie at Old Trafford, really looking forward to it , be a good test for the lads

Did you have any problems getting the ticket?  When I try to buy I’m asked to  login and to do that I would need to register with MU

For the MU game call MU ticket office (01616767770). They apparently haven’t been told that they are selling to away fans as well as home but if you speak nicely to them they’ll register you and email tickets. I’ve got 2 somewhere near halfway line. 

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A mixed team. A few of the top U21 prospects, others needing minutes, and a few from the U18s. The U18s play tomorrow, with Perry, Allen and Wheeldon likely to feature in both games.

Evans, JThompson, Bardell, Bartley, Cox, Johnson, DRobinson, Bates, Radcliffe, and Davidson not included. DRobinson likely to be included in the first team if Smith is injured, whilst Bartley and Cox could be in reserve if Nyambe misses out.
Oduroh, Gibson-Hammond, Nunn and Oseni all out on loan.

On 07/12/2023 at 09:39, Massaram said:

For the MU game call MU ticket office (01616767770). They apparently haven’t been told that they are selling to away fans as well as home but if you speak nicely to them they’ll register you and email tickets. I’ve got 2 somewhere near halfway line. 

Well done mate, that’s exactly what I did