Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

Bit like Pride Park, really, in that there's a good view from every part of the ground (providing you're not a foot shorter than the people in front of you, which seems to happen to me at most away games!) 

Great, thanks Angie. I’m 6’6”, so if the person in front is a foot taller he’s escaped from the circus!

Tickets on sale for Reading at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for season ticket holders, at the moment it’s only showing 17 tickets available but there should be more blocks to open up.

Also tickets on sale for Lincoln to 5+ members, 382 tickets available from initial allocation.

Lincoln is supposed to be an initial allocation of 1,889 which is now sold out.

Last season we had just over 2,000 although I don’t know where the extra tickets will come from, maybe restricted view seats behind the pillars.

Looking ahead to Exeter a midweek game I believe. Does anyone know if we sold out last season in similar circumstances? Wondering as I am definitely going but my mate is lower down the away member rankings.

Thanks in anticipation....

10 minutes ago, Norwichram2 said:

Looking ahead to Exeter a midweek game I believe. Does anyone know if we sold out last season in similar circumstances? Wondering as I am definitely going but my mate is lower down the away member rankings.

Thanks in anticipation....

I've answered my own question. 1300 available and 1103 attended. So fingers crossed we are ok!!