Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

21 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Only 13 tickets left from an allocation of 3,058 for Notts County in the waste of time competition pizza cup thingy that nobody is interested in.🤔

Not going myself, at work an till 6PM, so no time, will watch it on tv. 

But thats great support in a competition like this, hope the team gives these fans something to cheer about. 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

For Notts County, we sold out our initial allocation and then a second allocation taking us up to 3,058.

This is still 830 less than Mansfield are getting for their league game next week.

Looking at the layout of the stand and the tickets we were allocated it looks like they have not released several of the front rows.

This means either we won’t be getting any more tickets, or if we do, anyone that thought they were on the front row will now likely have someone standing in front of them.

2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Notts County, Shrewsbury and Stevenage all sold out.

Notts County could have given us more as there are still 830 seats left in the stand, no more advanced tickets are available but they will be on sale on the day with a £2 increase, by card only.

County fans can still buy theirs today at the cheaper price.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Any indication of how many Notts have sold? With it being local I guess a good amount, but with the competition - I'd guess not much like we saw vs Lincoln?

They are more interested in the big local derby on Saturday against the Stags, looking at their ticket site I would estimate 1,500 tops.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I find it rather galling that I can’t get tickets for away games but some that can choose only to get drunk and attack their own.

We are being encouraged to report the worst offenders to the Club, but they often don't stand anywhere near where they have tickets for, and tickets are regularly re-sold on Twitter so aren't necessarily in the hands of the original purchasers.

I have never seen any stewards challenging the behaviours of abusive fans during matches. They just film it all and keep their distance. 

The rest of us have to put up with it.

23 minutes ago, angieram said:

We are being encouraged to report the worst offenders to the Club, but they often don't stand anywhere near where they have tickets for, and tickets are regularly re-sold on Twitter so aren't necessarily in the hands of the original purchasers.

I have never seen any stewards challenging the behaviours of abusive fans during matches. They just film it all and keep their distance. 

I was behind the goal at Cheltenham just above the stairs, there was one middle aged lady steward trying single handedly to clear fans off the stairs, looking at their tickets and them telling them where to sit.

All she got was abuse and no one moved and in the end she just gave up.

IMG_0177.png

6 hours ago, angieram said:

Leeds have the same problem with people re-selling tickets. I believe they now randomly pick fans to make them collect their tickets at the away ground and they need to provide Id when they are handed over. A possible idea for us 

8 hours ago, angieram said:

The club need to put plants into the crowd. Take photo ID's of us and get rid of the bad eggs. I certainly wouldn't complain about that.

19 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I was behind the goal at Cheltenham just above the stairs, there was one middle aged lady steward trying single handedly to clear fans off the stairs, looking at their tickets and them telling them where to sit.

All she got was abuse and no one moved and in the end she just gave up.

Carlisle was bad too, it was basically just like standing on a terrace…