Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

8 hours ago, Premier ram said:

I’m hanging on with Reading, is that the next international break? If it’s off I will have to see when it’s arranged , hopefully after my 2024 work holidays are available

8 hours ago, SKHunter said:

Think it is the next international break yeah. 

Yes it is, Derby have stated that too so everyone knows it might be rearranged

12 hours ago, Premier ram said:

I’m hanging on with Reading, is that the next international break? If it’s off I will have to see when it’s arranged , hopefully after my 2024 work holidays are available

The alternative is to get the ticket now and if it is rearranged and you can’t get, you can get a refund.

At least then you know you have one.

As regards the match being postponed, Guatemala who NML plays for have a friendly match against Jamaica on Sunday 12th at midnight, so if he was called up to that presumably he would miss the Barnsley match but be back for Reading.

So we might not have enough players out to qualify.

No idea how many Reading will have called up though.

19 hours ago, angieram said:

I've got both, too. I'm hoping I'll be hobbling about by then! 

I did notice you missed an away game the other week, and have also had a different seat at PP recently (presumably lower down/less stairs?)
No idea whether you've posted the reasons behind this, and I've just missed it, or whether this is your first mention of "hobbling"?

I'm certainly not wishing to pry, so no need to explain, but I did want to wish you well in your recovery, and hope you are hobble-free sooner rather than later!
Tek care o' thesen!

🐏🍻

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I did notice you missed an away game the other week, and have also had a different seat at PP recently (presumably lower down/less stairs?)
No idea whether you've posted the reasons behind this, and I've just missed it, or whether this is your first mention of "hobbling"?

I'm certainly not wishing to pry, so no need to explain, but I did want to wish you well in your recovery, and hope you are hobble-free sooner rather than later!
Tek care o' thesen!

🐏🍻

🤦‍♀️

FB_IMG_1698945341668.jpg

18 minutes ago, angieram said:

🤦‍♀️

FB_IMG_1698945341668.jpg

I'll take the smile, and thumbs up, as a good sign!  😁

The last time I went to the match with (one) crutch (and a leg in plaster) was Grimsby away, 1980... on a terrace!  

Dread the thought now of course, but I was an otherwise fit 17 year old back then, so not an ordeal in the slightest!  🤣

🍻🐏

Edited by Mucker1884