Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets for Blackpool on sale at 10 o’clock this morning for season ticket holders.

631 tickets left.

Should make general sale.

I'm interested to know how many "season ticket holders" buy. Feels like most of them who want to go to away matches are already away members. But they kicked up a bit of a fuss to get their own category.

On 22/09/2023 at 10:11, angieram said:

I'm interested to know how many "season ticket holders" buy. Feels like most of them who want to go to away matches are already away members. But they kicked up a bit of a fuss to get their own category.

Why would you assume that every season ticket holder who goes to away games would have an away membership.

As a season ticket holder I've been to all the away games this season where tickets have been available for me to buy. I was hoping to go to the Carlisle game but unfortunately tickets sold out before they reached my category. Though I did pass within a mile of Carlise's game when travelling up to Scotland on Saturday.

I'll be travelling to Blackpool and will also be at Notts County if I can get tickets.

Out of interest I'll be curious to know how many away members will be travelling to the Notts' EFL cup game that didn't go to the home EFL cup game against Lincoln?

Maybe a bit more kudos in attending that game, than bothering to turn up for the Lincoln game..