Summer Rumour Mill

sage

11 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Think he'd be a let down 

For me it’s all down to his injury record, I don’t give 2 Shiites about him having played for forest, he was a good striker but can he stay fit and has he still got the pace and energy required by Warne?

3 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

For me it’s all down to his injury record, I don’t give 2 Shiites about him having played for forest, he was a good striker but can he stay fit and has he still got the pace and energy required by Warne?

Balloon joke missed then

2 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I’d rather take his mate that 19 year old Portuguese lad who scored a hat trick for Man City against us in that Pappa Johns thingy last season Carlos Borges.

I’ll wait for G of C to find his goal scoring figures, gotta feeling they must be pretty good.👍

Heavily linked with Bournemouth and Celtic. He’s not coming down here unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I’d rather take his mate that 19 year old Portuguese lad who scored a hat trick for Man City against us in that Pappa Johns thingy last season Carlos Borges.

I’ll wait for G of C to find his goal scoring figures, gotta feeling they must be pretty good.👍

Forest are in for him, apparently, for around £20m - I really hope they don’t get him as he looked special on that outting against us last season. Head and shoulders the best player we saw last season. 

8 hours ago, Rich3478 said:

Think we need two strikers to be honest, if got smith and godden would be happier. Still not sure we’d have properly replaced mcgoldrick. But four strikers should be our aim.

trying to be optimistic in that we haven’t used the loan market at all yet. That gives us quite a few options for strengthening the team. 

think we’ll be happier when at least one striker is signed. 

PW today said “1 or 2…”

18 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Followers doesn’t account for everything, look back through previous tweets, if it’s all luck he must win the lotto every few days aswell.

Delete the times you’re wrong. Twitter b******* account rule 1. Any account whatsoever with a good track record on transfers gets massive followers, even the s**** that claim to know Derby news. 

Edited by Srg