Who do you want in play offs

B4ev6is

Well guys I personal think we going to make the play offs so teams currently in them.

Barnsley 

Bolton 

Derby 

Shiffield wednesday?

Ipwhich town ?

I personal would not mind eathier of them I think we stand a good chance of winning these sides of 2 legs and getting to Wembley and winning at wrembly going back to the champership.

What do you guys think.

31 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don’t get me started on the atmosphere in the Villa game. I’ve only just calmed down!

It was shocking, wasn't it? There were families near us literally having picnics whilst the game was on! 

Just a day out to them.

Should make it match-going fans only, play it at a proper ground and have done with all this football tourism! ️ 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

It was shocking, wasn't it? There were families near us literally having picnics whilst the game was on! 

Just a day out to them.

Should make it match-going fans only, play it at a proper ground and have done with all this football tourism! ️ 

I fully lost my head and behaved in a manner I'm not proud of tbh. It was just crushing going from the mega atmospheres of that Lampard season (particularly Leeds away the week before) to pretty much deathly silence. And this was in the "singing section". 

At least I'll know what to expect this time (even though I don't remember it being that bad vs QPR or WBA). And I'm a little bit older and wiser so I should be able to control myself (no toilet jokes please). 

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I fully lost my head and behaved in a manner I'm not proud of tbh. It was just crushing going from the mega atmospheres of that Lampard season (particularly Leeds away the week before) to pretty much deathly silence. And please nobody give me the "team news killed the atmosphere" excuse.

At least I'll know what to expect this time (even though I don't remember it being that bad vs QPR or WBA). And I'm a little bit older and wiser so I should be able to control myself (no toilet jokes please). 

I agree, it wasn't that bad at the other games. 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree, it wasn't that bad at the other games. 

I remember at WBA one passing these fans they dont even like football found highly funny that stop true derby fans from going I nearly lost it then.

4 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

If we beat Wendies . I hope B4 will back me up in my “Standing Only “ campaign for DCFC fans behind the goal.( Sitters to the sides).

I think always will be standarders behind the goal or down the sides mate I dont think standing will ever ever go away.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I personal think we going to make the play offs so teams currently in them.

Barnsley 

Bolton 

Derby 

Shiffield wednesday?

Ipwhich town ?

I personal would not mind eathier of them I think we stand a good chance of winning these sides of 2 legs and getting to Wembley and winning at wrembly going back to the champership.

What do you guys think.

Anyone - I don’t care but we are not there yet so let’s make it first 

16 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I fully lost my head and behaved in a manner I'm not proud of tbh. It was just crushing going from the mega atmospheres of that Lampard season (particularly Leeds away the week before) to pretty much deathly silence. And this was in the "singing section". 

Going over old ground and some don't think it had an effect.  Mason Bennett on the team sheet.  

In terms of tickets, for West Brom in particular, they were rarer than unicorn poo.  I know for certain however, that at least 2000 tickets were 'held back' for that one for gifting which was a joke when people where rioting on the Saturday night when they'd ' all gone'.  I can imagine with the amount of sponsors today, that has only increased. Probably 1 in 5 now.  You also have the joy of corporate Wembley which leaves so much empty and creates a soundless basin.

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

Just a day out to them.

Could we ask Wembley for a designated picnic area , with some flip up tables for the fans who find a “Ploughman’s Lunch” more exiting than a cup final.