Thanks a lot ref

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

Thought they were the better team, but didn't , really threaten. I can remember Derby playing like that, cutting teams half open but no or little shots on target. Roberts needs shooting for the  first goal, he left his man. The penalty was not a penalty.

Roberts was pressing the right back which im pretty sure is exactly what Warne would want him to do given that he was the nearest player.  Surely someone should notice and provide cover?

Typical Sky commentary when a Derby player goes down in the box, "there was contact, but not enough for a penalty".

Typical Sky commentary when an opposition player goes down in the box "the Derby player waved his leg and asked the question of the referee, so definitely a penalty".

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

Typical Sky commentary when a Derby player goes down in the box, "there was contact, but not enough for a penalty".

Typical Sky commentary when an opposition player goes down in the box "the Derby player waved his leg and asked the question of the referee, so definitely a penalty".

Definitely not a penalty

1 minute ago, OssieEnd said:

So the score sheet is gospel and we can't discuss it ?

Well you can but the fact is it was given as a penalty.

That picture was quite enlightening too.

Has the ref said he was wrong? I thought the comment made was if he was wrong he was sorry?  Was our goal offside? No, it’s on the scoresheet as a goal for NML.

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Has the ref said he was wrong? I thought the comment made was if he was wrong he was sorry?  Was our goal offside? No, it’s on the scoresheet as a goal for NML.

Why are you questioning our goal? The video evidence was conclusive and not a matter of opinion, even the most ardent Plymouth fan couldn't argue with the decision after watching the replay.?

9 hours ago, ram59 said:

Why are you questioning our goal? The video evidence was conclusive and not a matter of opinion, even the most ardent Plymouth fan couldn't argue with the decision after watching the replay.?

Exactly!

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

The picture clearly never touches him and the ref clearly needs spec savers and efl still got in for us.

I'm sorry B4, but your EFL vendetta for everything that doesn't go our way is becoming tiresome. Penalty or no penalty, that is up for debate, but the EFL has it in for us narrative if quite frankly laughable. We have had some decisions go against us, some for us, that is the nature of the game. I seriously doubt that the EFL has mandatory mid week meetings discussing how they are going to shaft us at the weekend. We are where we are because that's were we deserve to be.

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

Because it wasn't offside...Screenshot2023-03-08120056.thumb.png.f9398fe614d8484cfbafe69ebd6bc62b.png

6 hours ago, DanS1992 said:

I'm sorry B4, but your EFL vendetta for everything that doesn't go our way is becoming tiresome. Penalty or no penalty, that is up for debate, but the EFL has it in for us narrative if quite frankly laughable. We have had some decisions go against us, some for us, that is the nature of the game. I seriously doubt that the EFL has mandatory mid week meetings discussing how they are going to shaft us at the weekend. We are where we are because that's were we deserve to be.

Well just seems odd it been game after game after game but yet we had one decent ref that was women ref.

Also seems funny that been challengers on our players but nrothing happens to opposition players.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well just seems odd it been game after game after game but yet we had one decent ref that was women ref.

Also seems funny that been challengers on our players but nrothing happens to opposition players.

B4, the EFL have no control of the referees.

If you believe there is a vendetta against Derby County, your issue should be with the PGMOL, not the EFL.

It's the PGMOL that appoint referees across the Premier League and EFL.

Howard Webb is the leader of the PGMOL. Direct your anger at him.

It would be like blaming Showcase Cinema for the quality of the Star Wars film. Would that be fair?

Go talk to Sheffield Wednesday fans, Ipswich, Plymouth, Barnsley, any club at this level and they will all tell you the same thing, the officiating at this level is horrendous.

We all see it and it has an effect on all matches. Some weeks we have go shockingly poor decisions go our way, others not. It's a s*** show.

The better officials in this country are put in charge of Premier League games, then Championship and by League 1 we're scraping the barrel.

To be fair, even the best officials with the added assistance of VAR are still making questionable decisions.

Anyway, just to repeat, this is not an EFL vendetta, the referee for the Plymouth game was not told to go easy on Plymouth and be harsh on Derby.

2 minutes ago, David said:

B4, the EFL have no control of the referees.

If you believe there is a vendetta against Derby County, your issue should be with the PGMOL, not the EFL.

It's the PGMOL that appoint referees across the Premier League and EFL.

Howard Webb is the leader of the PGMOL. Direct your anger at him.

It would be like blaming Showcase Cinema for the quality of the Star Wars film. Would that be fair?

Go talk to Sheffield Wednesday fans, Ipswich, Plymouth, Barnsley, any club at this level and they will all tell you the same thing, the officiating at this level is horrendous.

We all see it and it has an effect on all matches. Some weeks we have go shockingly poor decisions go our way, others not. It's a s*** show.

The better officials in this country are put in charge of Premier League games, then Championship and by League 1 we're scraping the barrel.

To be fair, even the best officials with the added assistance of VAR are still making questionable decisions.

Anyway, just to repeat, this is not an EFL vendetta, the referee for the Plymouth game was not told to go easy on Plymouth and be harsh on Derby.

Fine but if you want close the topic then.

Just seem funny keeps happening.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Fine but if you want close the topic then.

Just seem funny keeps happening.

I'm not here to close your topic, just to let you know again that the EFL have no control of the referees.

You're pointing your finger in the wrong direction.

Just now, David said:

I'm not here to close your topic, just to let you know again that the EFL have no control of the referees.

You're pointing your finger in the wrong direction.

Sorry just seems everything against us but I hope we get a win tommrow let's the past games fade away.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry just seems everything against us but I hope we get a win tommrow let's the past games fade away.

It's a 90 minute game, whilst the Plymouth penalty was a crap decision, there was still another 89 minutes of game time to secure the 3 points.

Don't get me wrong, it's frustrating, the players though have to look at themselves and start putting games away.

Go out there with the mentality of we're one goal down from kick off.

Same as what you would say to a Boxer, do not let it go do down to a judges decision, get the KO.